Sign in to follow this  
unkillable94

The 8th Tactical Division is recruiting - military structured tactical clan.

Hello, my forum name is Mazon but you can call me Brown. I am the OIC of the 8th Tactical Division, an Arma/DayZ tactical military clan. We are currently stepping up our recruitment effort, but before you commit to something you probably want to know a little about it.

8Tac was created about two weeks ago, and at first it was just me. We've slowly been growing since. We are primarily a DayZ clan, but have been branching out into the Arma 2 multiplayer missions and armory as well as the Wasteland mod more recently. We have a presence online daily despite our small numbers.

We specialize in tactics, when you join you will be asked to choose one of three MOS's: infantry is our basic frontline member, taking the fight to zeds and bandits alike. Recons are our eyes, ears and swords, operating in teams of 2-3 to gather intelligence and take down long range targets. Resource managers are the life-blood of the clan, bringing us all the supplies we need and making sure the base is organized and ready for action.

We already have a record of filling the power vacuum on some servers, establishing a base and showing our muscle to dominate the server in a passive way. You heard that right, we are a passive clan. We are not friendly to outsiders most of the time, but we are not aggresive either. Let me be clear though, if you mess with us or the bambis on the server, we will fuck you up. You have been warned.

In our 1.5 week history, we have performed operations using deception and subterfuge to take out 5 targets of interest, the details of which must remain confidential within the clan to protect future operations.

If 8Tac seems like something you would be interested in, register and put in an application at 8tacdayz.enjin.com or come to our teamspeak at vs9.tserverhq.com:9034 and poke either myself or Capt. Unser and we will move you into one of our rooms and talk with you. Happy hunting.

Col Brown

CO, 8Tac

• Like 2

The people in this group are simply amazing, if I had to pick I would definitely go with 8Tac.

come check us out, I can assure you disappointment wont be what you'll encounter!

Hey, I'm part of a large DayZ community called DayZHorror which keeps getting bigger every day. We have our own dedicated private server for our clans. we also have the two opposing clans STH & CTH, and then you have the SRT.There is 5-6 more clans in here aswell. As well as fighting each other, we take part in raiding public servers as one from time to time. If you would like to give our community a try, feel free to stop by and say hello.

(Servers restart every 6hours for a smoother gameplay experience)

Our website, teamspeak and facebook links are below

TS3: ts.dayzhorror.com

Edited by joe87