Sign in to follow this  
DazTroyer

FogeyZ Chernarus / Taviana / Lingor Private Hives, Bambi friendly 24/7 daytime, Active admin, Server rollbacks. (Now ranked 389th)

The FogeyZ are back in business with a spanking new server. East Coast (Washington DC) US based. UK/EU players, like myself, getting pings around 100ms. Its a bambi friendly 24/7 day time, with active admin and new buildings/secret bases to take over and call your own. We welcome players of all ages/abilities and even run our own medic service for survivors in need. We do however offer up the challenge for anyone to take on the Fogeysz on our home turf or several other bandit clans who roam the cities. We are also proud to announce our affiliation with the BSB gaming network.

Just search for "Fogeyz [24/7 daytime]" in DayZcommander or use the ip in my sig below.

Edited by DazTroyer
  • Like 2

Apologies for the roll back kerfuffles this evening, wasn't as smooth a process as we had hoped. However its all fixed and everyone should be back, with all their gear about 30min prior the script kiddie attack.

Look forward to seeing you all again soon. B)

Edited by DazTroyer

We are still looking for good bandits (Not hackers) to come put us through the mill. :)

We've now climbed over 2500 places in the ranking in just over a week with our most successful / busy night on Saturday evening. So a big thanks to all who have played on the server to date, let's make it into the top 100 and beat our previous best. :)

This server is great! Tons of added buildings and camps at NWAF and NEAF as well as new bases to assault, overtake and defend. Loads of fun and active admins with rollbacks when the hackers get too crazy. A must play for noobs and experts. See you there!

Your welcome guys, glad you enjoyed the, albeit, brief flight. I think the server a a whole has crashed five or six this weekend. :)

US late night players needed to join in the fun on the FogeyZ server. Find a base, commandeer it and protect it as your own from bandits and FogeyZ alike. Lots of new buildings and vehicles and bases and even camps in the woods with military barracks for quick looting (once you find them!). Bring it on peeps... let's play.

Well the not so "secret" base has been found, we spent several hour fighting off various groups last night. One even sent in a Kamikaze plane to destroy our loot horde. :lol: :lol: :lol:

We are still climbing the rankings but still no where near our last servers record. So if your looking for a "mature" server with plenty of PvP action, pop in a see whats what. B)

FogeyZ daily update : Well it would seem last night was script kiddies night. If I didn't ban one I banned four separate little idiots.

Our kill messages and side chat very quickly weeding them out. How they think killing someone in Cherno one minute and someone else way way above NWA the next won't get them found out I never know. Still found out and banned, server rolled back leaving us all to carry on regardless. It's as if they never existed ;)

We are now please to announce two new FogeyZ servers running Taviana and Lingor with the same great support as FogeyZ Cherarus.

Bumping so you don't miss out .

Giving heli rides out for the next 2 hours

Edited by Gilly

The Cherno server has just been moved to a London server so you UK guys should have a better ping. Added buildings and 100 vehicles and active admin. Come check it out!

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by tripl_b

Bump. We just re-located the server to London as well.