hi guys, i installed the last patch and ok,

i was playing, but i die because the damn zombies

so

i born

with

just

FLASHLIGHT, BANDAGE, COYOTE PACK AND A PAIN KILLER

what the hell?

i try play just with this 4 items, man, thats impossible, if a zombie get me, what should i do? throw a bandage in the zombie?

man

guns its rare to found in this game..

please

fix it

hi guys' date=' i installed the last patch and ok,

so

i born

with

just

what the hell?

i try play just with this 4 items, man, thats impossible, if a zombie get me, what should i do? throw a bandage in the zombie?

man

please

fix it

[/quote']

sprint thru a building n lose em? :S

brains plz

It's a new idea that Rocket asked the community about and majority wanted to spawn without a weapon.

I think it may have been a bit of a mistake to combine it with the 1.7.1 patch when so many other issues came with it, just increasing the difficulty for completely new players. But bear with it, because the devs are reverting some updates and fixing others. It's just a bit of bad timing at the moment.

Be patient!

It's a new idea that Rocket asked the community about and majority wanted to spawn without a weapon.

Majority post/poll or it didnt happen.

i

will

type

the

OP

and

take

up

alot

of

scrolling

room

and

eat

all

your

bits

&

Bytes

On

a

side

note

welcome

to

DayZ

Leave

your

beans

at

the

door

on

your

way

in

oh

wait

you

dont

start

with

any

LOL

Just be happy you're able to log in any play. Many of us are having problems just getting into the game with this latest patch.

How did you get it to work? Which set of instructions did you use?

Not a majority poll or posts in favor. Thanks for proving me right.

spam without a weapon, ok

cool

but

without

water

and

food

its hard

u

know..

but ok, thats the life, nothing is easy

Well this is my second day of the game. Have made it some what far a couple of times before a zed gets me. Twice ive rolled up on a M16 with a 203, one of those times i had the m16 and ak74. so the guns arent rare at all. Yes its a bit harder then it was cuz i started right before the update went threw. But i like it. Gonna keep trying will get there and rearm at some point. Keep playing.

The new spawn gear is fantastic. I had a newly spawned old char (makarov, painkillers, bandages, etc), but I respawned to meet up with a friend, even though I knew I'd get the new crappy starting gear.

The new starting gear is better. By the end of that night, I had an AK with 3 mags and food/water for the next login, plus a few tools -- so it's still very playable.

Also, I was playing on a moonless night, which was arguably unplayable before (so say the night-hate threads) -- but now I had a great co-op experience. My friend had a shotgun while I still just had the flashlight, when we pulled zombies near a town, I had to stick close and cover targets with my light so he could shoot them. If I ran, we were both blind in the dark, and if he ran, I'd have no defense (and have to lose the zombies through buildings, etc). Actually made another person symbiotic, instead of just a back-stab-threat.

If you don't start with any gear, it makes spending bullets on hunting newbies less efficient. A lot of your early encouters on the coast now consist of people that are unarmed/holding a flashlight, with no rifle slung over their shoulder. There's a small chance they'll pull a pistol out of their bag, but you can bit a bit more careful around them.

It's safer to interact a bit more with other players at the start, at the expense of making zombie encounters more narrow (flight vs fight or flight). This isn't much of a problem though, because you just have to sneak into your first supermarket and there's now 3 makarovs on the floor (that's what happened to me -- i guess makarov spawns have been increased?).

I must be having a bad day. Went on 15 servers, all of them had makarov bandits murdering newly spawned players at all the major early spawn points. I'm thinking about uninstalling the mod because of the insane increase in unplayability and griefing.

I'd like to reply to your question with a counter-question:

WTH IS WRONG WITH ALL THE ENTITLED ASSHOLES ON THIS FORUM LATELY???

Just bought A2CO for DayZ. Big fucking mistake... Steam says 4 hours played, but actually playtime would be around ½ hour, rest is wasted on wilderness fuckup, trying to log on a server, troublefinding. And now this shit spawning with nothing?!

hi guys' date=' i installed the last patch and ok,

so

i born

with

just

what the hell?

man

please

fix it

[/quote']

Im trying not to get annoyed by your post but.... GTFO go play CoD or L4D