cptblobs

=ShoX=Team-AfterShocks Gaming Community(Recruiting) 18+

Nice to have new people onboard,thank you for your comments and have some of me beans. :D

Do you like your DayZ ,do you play bandit or hero then give us a look . :)

Sorry i don'tt get what you mean here?

Had to think what I ment. The same name on everything is kbe thing that I don't really like..

Look for the name team-aftershocks,if you have any problems i will have a word with viper_irl for you ok ;)

Look for the name team-aftershocks,if you have any problems i will have a word with viper_irl for you ok ;)

Sweet, I will have a look tonight after work. That is asuming tge bugs bin fixed. Btw I do have skype incase ppl want to talk. I whould honestly just prefer to have a good group of ppl to play with. And hopefully avoid bandits.

Thanks, i found the server on DayZ commander. The player amount is grayed out and when i try to join the game i get kicked. I dont know why.

As soon as i get in to the server i get kicked. I have no clue why and cant really see if there is any messages that tell the reason to why i get kicked.

I dont use any mods other then the DayZ mod it self.

I will have word with the admins later after work ok

Thanks, i found the server on DayZ commander. The player amount is grayed out and when i try to join the game i get kicked. I dont know why.

As soon as i get in to the server i get kicked. I have no clue why and cant really see if there is any messages that tell the reason to why i get kicked.

I dont use any mods other then the DayZ mod it self.

Hi Lopine,

Have you fully updated the Dayz and ARM2 clients through Dayz Commander. As you may or may not know, the new patch came out a few days ago. A few members were having similar problems like yours due the the client not being up to date.

2 days ago it was 1.7.4.4

server took a while to update but is now on 1.7.5

If your unsure how to do it just click the install/update tab at the top of the page. Should be straight forward after that.

If you've done all this already then pop on teamspeak later and we can try and figure it out.

Viper_Ire

Hi Lopine,

Have you fully updated the Dayz and ARM2 clients through Dayz Commander. As you may or may not know, the new patch came out a few days ago. A few members were having similar problems like yours due the the client not being up to date.

2 days ago it was 1.7.4.4

server took a while to update but is now on 1.7.5

If your unsure how to do it just click the install/update tab at the top of the page. Should be straight forward after that.

If you've done all this already then pop on teamspeak later and we can try and figure it out.

Viper_Ire

Yes I know how to update abd evetything id up to date.

I also know that it takes time for the update to reach all the other private servers. So thats what im assuming you is the problem and should fix it self when the update hits the server like a ton of bricks lol. Otherwise we can sort this out over team speak or Skype. I will check the server tonight after work, should be home sometime around 5pm uk time sins swedrn us +1 on the time zone thing.

Do you have RMOD installed as we had a few regulars unable to get in since the last patch as they did not have this.

http://www.tunngle.n...e-coming-soon/.

Nope, the only mod i have installed is dayz it self. What s that mod and what does it do? And im mot to keen instslling loads of mods. I prefer to just use dayz as it is. definetly dont want mods that can be mistaken for hacks.

I sometimes prefer to play on official servers. And don't want to install something that could be mistaken for cheating or hack.

I sometimes prefer to play on official servers. And don't want to install something that could be mistaken for cheating or hack.

Understandable. Unfortunately the lack of rmod is more than likely the issue. As mogz said we had a few regulars that found us through this forum have the same problem. Installing rmod fixed it.

If you change your mind you know what to do :D

Nope, the only mod i have installed is dayz it self. What s that mod and what does it do? And im mot to keen instslling loads of mods. I prefer to just use dayz as it is. definetly dont want mods that can be mistaken for hacks.

Kang and Mogz will probably be able to answer this better but from what i gather, It allows you to spawn alot more vehicles and give you a bit more volume when compared to default servers. Humvees choppers etc.

It is completely controlled by the server admin so not every vehicle is available.. For example we don't allow tank and jets (for obvious reasons.) but they can be added with rmod.

Still looking for fun and mature people to join. B)

Did you lads see the video Kang posted on youtube? I'd like to think it was a random friday night but it's becoming far to common to get twisted on dayz on a friday night. Hopefully we can find new recruits to join us so its less mental looking.

Still looking to build our numbers for the stand alone.