cptblobs

=ShoX=Team-AfterShocks Gaming Community(Recruiting) 18+

dayz%20forum%20screen.jpg

Who are we ?

We were formed in 2009 by a bunch of friends that had known each other for many years, in the thinking that a community should be run by the members, for the members, this is what keeps us all together in the understanding that the members are the community.
We aim to make the gaming experience as fun as possible. Now with the advent of DayZ, we hope to continue that way of doing things. We all contribute in different ways to its success. We love members who are willing to help out, to volunteer to help the Community progress and improve. That's what it's all about. We also play other games like FPS/MMO's  and currently run servers on Battlefield 4 and Minecraft so we have variety of things to play together.

Team-AfterShocks is a friendly multi gaming community of players from all over Europe, with different skill levels, playing just for fun or at competition level. Our ages range from young to 'experienced'. So if you enjoy your PC gaming, enjoy talking tactics, enjoy talking specs, enjoy running people over in vehicles, enjoy gaming till the early hours then feel free to join us here or at our home www.Team-AfterShocks.com.

Why DayZ

Well our FPS members love nothing more than having a fun game with teamwork and tactics. For most of us this game is a new challenge, we have people who understand tactics from games like ArmA II, the Battlefield series and mods like Project Reality, so hearing of this game created great excitement.

What can we give YOU

- A friendly multigaming community
- An active professional website

- 80 Slot UK Based Private Server (Chernarus)

-Veteran , Crosshairs & 3rd Person enabled

- Active Admins

-Debug Monitor (for people who enjoy those)

- Over 90 Vehicles & over 5 Helicopters

- 24 Hour Daytime

- Custom Starting Loadout (includes Czech Pack & Pistol)

- Barracks on all Airfields

- Care Package (slightly modified loot). *Modification disabled because of new patch.

- Zero Hacking Tolerance

- Custom Helicopter Crash Loot (More weapons & FN FAL is gone) . *Modification disabled because of new patch.

- Helicopter Wrecks are Custom & modified as above. *Modification disabled because of new patch.

- 8 Hour restarts (keeps loot coming and server lag free)

- Server is backed up every 30 minutes

For the meantime , we are completely public to anyone who wants to join but , over time , we will likely go white list only . This will be put on the MOTD and will have a sign up to play rule . There will be plenty of notice if this happens though .

What we ask of YOU

- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a working microphone/headset for Teamspeak
- Have no history of cheating/hacking
- Be polite and respectful to other members

Any Questions please Contact :

MogZ3

Viper_irl

ThaKang

If your not interested just yet and want to check our server out. !

Then just look here for help to get onto our server.

Happy hunting.

Steam Group

banner_560x95.png?random=454580

Edited by Cptblobs
  • Like 4

We have a small group of players who run a private server to keep the hackers away,if you don't what to join the community but want to play on a safe server with good admins ,then register to our website and put your self forward to get on there server. :thumbsup:

Edited by Cptblobs
  • Like 1

I want to eat your beans :beans: :D

Edited by Cptblobs
  • Like 2

Am I alright to sign up here or am I required to do so via your site?

cheers.

Just take yourself to the website buddy ,not that much to do really ,no big forms to fill out. ;)

Doing so now.. cheers.

how long is the normal turn around time for an application by the way?.

I want to play today cos it's my day off.. :D

thanks

Well you should get a PM of the DayZ recruiter very quick buddy,one is there now so I will give him a shout for you. ;)

We had three new people join us last night,really was a good night,sign up peps always room for more :D

Joined Team-AfterShocks yesterday.

Was Quick and easy.

Everyone is friendly TS3 server is a laugh.

Made to feel very welcome. Cheers guyz! See you in game!

Vori

I joined the sever last night found myself a vehicle it was great, went to play this morning and server was on night. Is it suppose to be daylight only?

I joined the sever last night found myself a vehicle it was great, went to play this morning and server was on night. Is it suppose to be daylight only?

I'll have a look into it. It's day at the moment, if there's a problem in the settings I'll correct it for the next restart.

Cool I won't mind when I get some NVG but this morning I couldn't see for shit, don't know how anyone can play in the dark

Nice to see you playing on our server buddy.if anybody else likes a friendly and well admined server take a look ;)

Edited by Cptblobs

Thanks for looking at that kang,

Our community also has a large player base for planetside & battlefield 3 so if you enjoy playing different games feel free to jump on ts and have a good laugh :)

• Like 1