as hacker free environment as possible

active adult admins

24/h day time

debug monitor

no fog

custom starting gear

weekly events / give aways

donation loadouts (coming soon)

also weekly implementation of new features, scripts etc. Find us at http://fraged.enjin.com/home

204.145.69.168:2342

We are here to improve your gaming experience FRAG OUT.

Edited by Darkmanx1808

500 vehicles is what is needed on this map it is huge and virtually unplayable with only a little vehicles. Also I'm excited to see these custom bases.

Edited by joshishat

Hacker free environment

Haha...you wish. they always find a way around. only thing that helps is aktive admins. no point in saying its hacker free. thats never gonna happend sadly. its a lie =)

Haha...you wish. they always find a way around. only thing that helps is aktive admins. no point in saying its hacker free. thats never gonna happend sadly. its a lie =)

you get the jist of what we are trying to say, and as you mentioned active admins (which we do have) do help combat them, we just try to provide a clean environment for players ranging from newbies to the game, to people with advanced knowledge of the game :)

Is the server online?

i can't find it in DayzCommander, or doens't it work from there?

hi there, yes the server is online it is running dayztaviana.com version 2.0. if you are the correct version try restarting your client i.e dayz commander, if you sitll cant find it click on the favourites tab and post the ip in 204.145.69.168:2342. hope this helps :)

server has changed hosts, same map, map custom stuff 206.190.132.84:3187 come play!

Yeah, but since you have a new host, my ping went up to 170+, not really playable, I haven't tried it yet though.