CurryZ

My dear Hero.

I was in Prigo, I had just found a Lee Enfield that only had one bullet but I took it as a win anyway. As of walking out of the barn I was in I came face to face with a man wearing camo clothing with a AS50 in his hands. Needless to say I shat bricks, he shot at me and missed, and I knocked him out with my enfield. On impulse I didn't even bother to question him, I just finished him with my makarov. I started to head off to Elektro with my newly claimed AS50 for food and to pick up my friend. I once again came across him in a barn with his friend who was logging off. I shat, ONCE AGAIN.

But oddly enough, he was friendly, so he came with me to the Elektro supermarket. We were sitting outside whilst I was half asleep, causing me to lean on my trackpad. He ALMOST survived a AS50 shot to the head. Almost.

I'm sorry "Fancy You" if I meet you again, I'd like to thank you. Your gear is quite comfy in my hands.

you accidentally shot him... in the head, I would not hold it against him if he didnt belive you

We were sitting outside whilst I was half asleep, causing me to lean on my trackpad.

seems-legit-meme-collection-1mut.com-16.png

Edited by beast101

Accidently shot in the head is something I hear way 2 much. It seems u where aiming on his head when u accidently shot him. On the other hand a real bandit wouldn't regret his actions and post a message adressed to his victim on this forum.

I was looking at him, as he was "dropping me a guille suit" or so he told me.

*Sorry for late reply, haven't been online in a while.*

You play with a trackpad? I would have though mouse would provide accurate control.

I play on a laptop and I use a mouse. But my trackpad is very sensitive.

So your story is that you almost fell asleep, touching the trackpad, when you were accidentally pointing your gun directly at his head... I would understand him if he didn't believe you xD

• Like 1

So your story is that you almost fell asleep, touching the trackpad, when you were accidentally pointing your gun directly at his head... I would understand him if he didn't believe you xD

Agreed.