Uncle Zed

Killin Zedz - US Based with 2 servers in St Louis, MO

kzbanner.jpg

The Killin Zedz gaming community has been around for a couple of years, formerly as "GrossKopf's Servers", then as "No Smacktards". We initially ran servers for the alterIW mod for MW2. From there we progressed to the IW4M and IW5M mods for MW2 and MW3. A couple of months ago I shut the whole thing down due to members who didn't want to donate to help pay for the servers, and because of rampant cheating and asshattery, some of which was perpetrated by the developers themselves!

I'm here to revive the community in the DayZ mod, the most awesome game I've played to date! I've set up 2 St Louis servers. Complete details about the servers and why they are so friggin' awesome can be found here: http://dayzmod.com/f..._hl__killinzedz and here: http://dayzmod.com/f..._hl__killinzedz. One of our servers is modded. It has new bases, all the junk/blockades/wrecked vehicles removed. There's an all new Stary Sobor, tons of vehicles, starting loadouts, custom loadouts for donating members, soldier, suvivor and bandit AI roaming the map and more. The second server is pure stock dayz. Name tags, crosshairs and waypoints are all turned off. Third person is on and it's a standard day/night cycle (-10GMT) so we have something for everyone!

I'm looking for members of all ages. I'm also going to need admins eventually as the server becomes more popular. Obviously the community will be more US based than anything else due to the location of the server, but if you've got a decent ping to the server and want to become one of us, visit the community at http://killinzedz.net. Signup and post a general "Hello" message in our introductions forum. You will need to apply for the community via the "Applications" link on the homepage, and you will need to be accepted before becoming an official members.

Thanks and I hope to see you soon!

Edited by BetterDeadThanZed

Thanks to everyone that has been playing on my server and joining my website! Please, if you've played on the server, register on my website and let me know what you think! We need more members!

Hey everyone! Still looking for anyone that wishes to become a member of my community! Make sure you check out our website as well as our server!

I know we've had a bunch of regulars returning to the server lately, so I'd really appreciated it if you could come to my website, sign up, and post something in the forums!

Sounds interesting, will def. look into you guys!

Excellent. I hope to see you on the server and in my forums. I am thinking of adding a Chernarus server too, but I'm not entirely sure I want to manage two servers.

I've updated my original post. We have a new URL and server location. Please come check out our community! I've got a new forum theme with a new portal.

Updated the original post again to include information about our new second server.