Sign in to follow this  
Flammable'

Admin abuse / banned for no reason

Name : Karl

Time : 22:09

Server : UK 431 - Noobs PlayGround 200+ Vehicles/Custom Buildings+Care Packages/Wrecks

What happend : Basically i come on the server, some kids start a fuss and i tell them to hush, we argue and this admin (i didn't know who it was) said ''if you carry on to argue i will kick you'' i stopped, 5minutes later, i get kicked, i rejoin the server to say to the admin, dude what the hell? you said stop arguing or kick, i clearly stopped so why kick me, he starts getting argue telling me to stfu and get to another server if i dislike it... so i said no, i came here for fun not to be harassed by admins who clearly don't know how to use there powers properly, then he said hows this for a ban, and said it would ban me off all servers too...

Screen shots -

i think its appauling why i should be banned from all servers because some idiot doesnt know how to admin...

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=122218429

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=122218440

I am one of the admins on the server unfortunately I was not present at this time but I do not like to see black marks such as these on our servers name so after having a look in our chat logs I found this

21:58:33 : (Side) Flamalam: Nope, now get off the internet and in bed with your raging little hardons please

21:58:45 : (Side) Insanebadger: Umad qq? fight me irl i lift bro

21:58:55 : (Side) Flamalam: not really, i'm in a good mood, what about you?

21:59:13 : (Side) Insanebadger: Cant sleep when i have a hardon

21:59:20 : (Side) UBCS_Shane: you will die more

21:59:45 : (Side) Flamalam: oh dear, the testosterone level in this one is high...

22:00:05 : (Side) Insanebadger: Im fine man i have a hardon

22:00:13 : (Side) Insanebadger: so everything is going good

22:00:22 : (Side) Karl: guys cant we along smoke a bowl and crack open a beer?

22:00:27 : (Side) Insanebadger: Prepare your anus

22:00:32 : (Side) Insanebadger: Im going in dry

22:00:35 : (Side) Flamalam: Neither can i... thats why i masturbate, i bet you 12 year olds don't know what that means, but i'll tell you..

22:00:50 : (Side) Flamalam: it's where a man, grabs his winky.... and pulls it back & forth till he cums

22:01:08 : (Side) Insanebadger: Jelly hater

22:02:08 : (Side) Karl: flamalam time to go

22:02:18 : (Side) <YMCA>Harken: who got me, or was that lag?

22:05:47 : (Side) Flamalam: Oh look the admin can abuse his powers... you clearly said '' if i carried to argue i would be kicked'' i stopped so why kick me?

• Like 1

It's a private hive, they can ban whoever they want for whatever they want.

You'll just have to suck it up and move on I'm afraid.

• Like 1

btw it's funny because you missed like the chat above that when some kids where trolling but whatever...