Sign in to follow this  
Strayduos

Squad 4-5, UK ONLY

Hey there guys, im looking for either a squad OR a clan to join, I have over 8 months working with the Arma 2 sim and also the first week DayZ came out I was allready playing it, i feel as i need a enviroment where I can game hardcore and sometimes relax, im 16 gaming for allmost 6 years with some notable achievments in the gaming industry, including playing some Cs tournaments and winning and also a very high ranking squad on a Arma 2 server (sniper,spotter team)

I am looking for either a couple of guys over 16 to have abit of serious play, or a clan to invite me to play with them, I need to stress that I am only really interested in UK clans or Squads just because of understanding, im no racist, far from it! But I feel there could be some confusion when gaming with someone who isnt a strong English speaker (But there are ofcourse some acceptions), so please if you feel like we can play, dont hesitate to ask, PM me on here or skype me - Strayduos

Hi I will play with you and we can recruit more players later!

Skype:troll.lol84 Im english and i play weekdays; 4pm-6pm gmt

I ll play on whatever server

The Brotherhood is Recruiting!

If your interested in joining up with us ask for any of the following:

Lone Wolf

Daddy

Caldwell

Josh

Very Small Rocks

Teamspeak: ts55.gameservers.com:9231

If you find a team and do not choose us, we offer teamspeak channels and access to our Celle Private Hive to other groups!