cogsy666

Spawn In And Die.

I died on a server earlier quit out and came back on few hours later to start again but everytime i spawn and die right away and your dead screen comes up. I try to get a fresh spawn but the same thing keeps happening.

More info please, is this only on one server or all?

Seems to be every server

I have a similar issue whenever i break a bone or pass out from damage i get kicked from battleye for a publicVariable value restriction #52...i dont know what this means or why it happens...if i log back in it kicks me again making the server unplayable.. can anyone help?

dont just leave the server, hit esc, and then abort, disconnect, and then hit ok again to respawn see if u get in, I would also suggest finding a private hive to play on and not using the local public hive as its riddled with hackers, best of luck out there hope this helped m8

Happend to me once. I just connected to a server and got insta killed... I don't think i got shot or anything because i just spawned. But only one time and on this server... Didn't give me any message or anything.

dont just leave the server, hit esc, and then abort, disconnect, and then hit ok again to respawn see if u get in, I would also suggest finding a private hive to play on and not using the local public hive as its riddled with hackers, best of luck out there hope this helped m8

When i died i did quit out properly just didnt spawn in right away i came off for a few hours then when i came back on i just spawn in see where i have spawned then i die right away. It goes back to the your dead screen so i try to spawn fresh to start again but the same thing happens even on different servers.

More info please, is this only on one server or all?

It is only one server managed to get into others now.