cobaas@live.ie

The Order are recruiting 2 - 3 new players!

Well as the title says, my group The Order, are currently looking for 2 - 3 new players to join, over 18, mature, experienced in dayz, are friendly to play with and who'll fit in with our play-style.

if you are interested in joining then please leave your skype name below, along with answers to these quick questions, thanks for taking the time to read this, we look forward to meeting you! GMT and EST timezones are welcome!

Name:

Timezone:

Time playing DayZ:

Playstyle, eg. bandit, survivor, hero, etc.:

Any skills for solo play?:

Any skills that would be beneficial in a group?:

Thanks again for your time in reading, all replies to this thread will be responded to quickly, we look forward to joining up with you!

Cobaas

Name: Connor Vaughn

Timezone:EST

Skype:connor.vaughn (probably best if I add YOU since people have trouble finding me)

Time playing DayZ:since it came out and im familiar with the arma games and the original OFP games.

Playstyle, eg. bandit, survivor, hero, etc.:Hero

Any skills for solo play?:Great at scouting and making headshots on zombies/bandits

Any skills that would be beneficial in a group?:With my experience in not only Dayz but all of the previous Arma games, Ive become a somewhat "elite" player. Sniping, looting, long distance travels, medical aid. You name it I can do it. Im also great at taking orders. Not to mention I know the chernarus map like the back of my hand.

Edited by Connor Vaughn

Name (in-game): A small african child

Timezone: alaska standard

Time playing DayZ: 5 months

Playstyle, eg. bandit, survivor, hero, etc.: bandit

Any skills for solo play?: stealthy

Any skills that would be beneficial in a group?: I can pilot very well and find myself great at sniping and decent at close quarters combat

Name:MastaBlasta (Hamilton King)

Timezone:EST

Time playing DayZ: Some during the day, 9pm-late am mon-wed, all thursday, off and on friday and all night friday, generally go out on saturday but playing is a possibility, sunday is always up in the air.

Playstyle, eg. bandit, survivor, hero, etc.:Survivor/Hero

Any skills for solo play?:Rerally good at direction and lootspawns, have a really nice pc with 2 monitors and put a map on 2nd monitor, Sneaky like batman, quick-draw, good with automatic weps.

Any skills that would be beneficial in a group?:Team player, well experienced in teamplay mechanics, good at assault and covering fire tactics, I have a mic. Definitely a better close quarters vs/ sniping