Sign in to follow this  
Mother Phuftbucket

I shall become a bandit

why snipe?

Thats the most boring way of killing people when you are a bandit

Only time I use a sniper is to cover my squad as they move in to loot an area, no point wasting ammo sat on sniper hill in Elektro killing bambis with flashlights..

Translation: I'll pick fights when my opponents can't fight back. xD

• Like 1

I was just playing. I walk into firestation and see a survivor. I say "freindly" I am stafing so if he decides to shoot he has trouble hitting me. He misses by a mile and I killed with a makerov when he had a winchester.

Another time. I see a dude shooting a unarmed player in fire station. He dosen;t get to shoot back because I kos bandits. But he rages in side chat. Then he come back and breaks the server rule of no killing in church.

What I am trying to say. Is most of the bandits in dayz suck at their job. The decent bandits don't kos they hold people up and rob em. I was in starry once A guy with a makerov snuck up behind me and ordered me to drop my stuff. IN third person i see he has a makerov and i ahve a akm. I assume i cna easily take him so i double tap ww to get some distance. His aim was really good i died almost instantly. That is a example of a proper bandit.

• Like 1

Once I get my new graphics card and can actually snipe players at a distance! :D

Lol, Nice to see you taking some initiative and creating a hole new form of playstyle. Enjoy your hours of fun lurking in a Bush...(from a safe distance).

I am not going to kill the new players. I probably won't snipe as I was stuck on a roof in Cherno, pinned down by some sniper with a DMR that was knocking off everyone in the server that decided to enter the city for about 1 1/2 hrs.