Sign in to follow this  
Trunk Yeti

Looking for a group - experienced pilot/team player

Hey guys, I'm looking for a small squad (about 5 players) to play with. I've been playing DayZ for about 5 months now and have all the necessary skills that can be valuable to any squad. I am an exceptional pilot with any helicopter. Basically if there is room for the helicopter I can land it anywhere. I'm looking for players who live in the USA, preferably in the EST.

About myself - I'm 18 and live in South Carolina, in game name is Trunk Yeti. I currently play with a squad of 5 but they all live in Europe which makes it hard to play with them because they usually get off around 5pm my time. My most active times are after 11pm EST. I'm willing to play any map but I only know Chernarus and would prefer to play on Chernarus. I'm not the bandit type but I will kill when I feel threatened.

Also would prefer for everyone in the squad to be 17+ in age.

If you would like for me to join your squad leave a reply here with your Skype Name/TS3/Mumble/Vent info and I will join into it.

Edited by Trunk Yeti

Good pilot eh?

you know how to stabilize a chopper if the tail rotor has been disabled?

DayZHorror

Looking for an active community which is challenging and fun? Then you've come to the right place.

After the launch of our own Taviana Server the community has just kept on growing and growing, so if your a lone ranger or a clan looking for some competition stop by and get involved

---------------------------------------------------------------

TS3: ts.dayzhorror.com

Servers:

Namalsk: 46.4.31.87:2342

Taviana #2: 46.4.31.87:2382

Chernarus: 46.4.31.87:2314

Dayz 2017 #1: 46.4.31.87:2362

The Brotherhood is recruiting at ts55.gameservers.com:9231

Interested in joining? Ask For:

Lone Wolf

Very Small Rocks

Joshua Pendley

Daddy

Caldwell

yo. check out http://not.enjin.com. The recruitment process is there to weed out the derps - we're tired of recruiting incompetent rambling idiots :)

We are a group of friends who play together. Right now about 4 regular players. Most of us play daily. We're all 24+ yrs old. We've been playing since DayZ release last year. Some of us are armed forces so when we get serious, we are effective. We like to bitch at each other and have a good time. We play DayZ and Wasteland (and I44)

Check out this video to get an idea of gameplay with us (its a wasteland clip). It's long but comprehensive in terms of what we're like in down time, and how we react under fire.

Hey mate, check out vindictive gamers, we host two servers chernarus and taviana, we are a friendly growing community. Hop in TS with us if you want to play a game

Teamspeak IP: 203.46.105.36:20030

Forums: vindictivegamers.com

About us / Events we host: vindictivegamers.com/index.php?/topic/352-and-we-are-live/#entry1070