Sign in to follow this  
deergab

Is this part of DayZ?

http://dayzmod.com/f...ab#entry1104106

I wasn't cleared at that time and I have to rush everything because I have to go to work quick. I bought a server from dayz.st they have this thing that lets me add vehicles and spawnpoints of the vehicle I choose each time I restart my server. Can I do the same on any other server because I would like to start a public server and change the spawn points of the vehicles and spawn wherever areas I want and can give random items each time someone logged back into my server? At the time I was hosting a private hive from Dayz.st just wondering about the public server.

No I never use any hack to cheap playing DayZ beside its my own server at the time with an admin tools that Dayz.st gave me and wants to know if all public servers have this?

Edited by deergab

The map is normal if you rent a private server, I don't know why the guys in the other thread didn't realise what you were talking about, but yea it's part of the admin tools for private hive admin. I don't think it's a tool that the public server admin get, but not 100% sure on that.