Sign in to follow this  
imhitler

Abusive admin sat down

So we just picked up another helicopter, and one of our members was uphead at our camp. He saw the owner John nearby, but had to get off. So we circled in an Mi17 and a huey. The huey driver crashed into us, and John shot him out of the cock pit. We bandaged and what not after the crash, and started looking over our camp. Thinking we were dead, he started looking through our stuff, and helped himself to an as50 and ghillie suit. We got him in our sights from the hill, and my friend emptied his dmr, while I emptied my m4a3 acog. Absolute hilarity ensues.

b332beb1ecaa34fc4cb7f1e2d76ed178.png

e80e2b529c07a155821c25e5209b0c1d.png

cefde03a2fc25ac585507f9ff40bcbfc.png

Incase you don't understand, he died to us, turned off his server, set a password, and took all of our shit. Bandits prevail.

Edited by imhitler

Epic circling skills, bro.

Maybe in the SA we see only public hives else LICENSED SERVER OWNERS? You know, trustworthy people of sorts.

Oh, and hopefully most of the CoD and FPS Generica consumers GTFO by then. Sounds to me like all John is would be a "FPS Generica" kid with too much money and too much time spending both of those in the wrong place.

Edited by Neko-san
  • Like 2

Epic circling skills, bro.

Maybe in the SA we see only public hives else LICENSED SERVER OWNERS? You know, trustworthy people of sorts.

Oh, and hopefully most of the CoD and FPS Generica consumers GTFO by then. Sounds to me like all John is would be a "FPS Generica" kid with too much money and too much time spending both of those in the wrong place.

I wasn't moving lol. My friend was going to let me out, and the other idiot flew into us. And we know John is an idiot, we play to piss him off.

I wasn't moving lol. My friend was going to let me out, and the other idiot flew into us. And we know John is an idiot, we play to piss him off.

Your username is unacceptable. Also, I think you misunderstood what was meant by "epic circling skills, bro", which leads me to think you should just think before you type...anything.

Edited by calthehunter

I meant your MS Paint skillzzzzz. :P

Edited by Neko-san

-snip-

I just love this form. It's so true. Who's the original author?

Your username is unacceptable. Also, I think you misunderstood what was meant by "epic circling skills, bro", which leads me to think you should just think before you type...anything.

Lol retard get out of here.

@neko, I mentioned circling in helis in the OP and I thought that's what you meant. My arrow skills are pretty sick too. http://gyazo.com/b332beb1ecaa34fc4cb7f1e2d76ed178.png

Nice camp

John sure thought so.

@arcralf, we were west of nwaf at pobeda dam, I don't think you'dve heard it unless you were at nwaf :P

John sure thought so.

@arcralf, we were west of nwaf at pobeda dam, I don't think you'dve heard it unless you were at nwaf :P

In that you would be east, I'm pretty sure. Stary and Novy is north of Pobeda and NWAF is west of Novy and Stary.

Edited by Neko-san

I didn't read any of this thread, but I'm happy to bet a fiver that you're not Hitler.

• Like 2

HAHA... if i had a dollar every time this happened i would be rich, i know how u feel i have had the same thing happen to me on multiple servers. When my clan finds a server we move in and by move in we take and kill to get what we want, often making road side ambushes screwing over too friendly players and watch the admins rage as they see there server losing player numbers because we are killing and hunting him and his friends. It happens way to often but when it does us bandits take great pride in making others rage to this point. I salute u sir and your friends welcome to the club.

• Like 1

In that you would be east, I'm pretty sure. Stary and Novy is north of Pobeda and NWAF is west of Novy and Stary.

NWAF is NW of Stary. Pobeda is E of NWAF, NE of Stary and W of NEAF. :)

Edited by smokeeye

WTB: Addition to SA that prohibits server Admins from playing on their own servers except as invisible spectators that cannot have direct impact on the game.

Send this to John:

butthurt_report_form.jpg

I'm saving this.

Also author, I don't understand your topic, but your username indicates you're a dick.

I'm saving this.

Also author, I don't understand your topic, but your username indicates you're a dick.

This shows that when you assume things without any prior knowledge, AND you choose not to learn about it and have a clear opportunity to do so, you look like even a bigger dick than who you were talking about.

I have no idea what YOU are talking about, because you failed to make an intelligent post.

BTW, when you reply, IF you reply, I'm not flaming with you, so just keep that in mind.