Sign in to follow this  
Barsy

Looking For a experienced team

Hey there, My name is John. I am looking for an experienced team on the game, Preferably private hive players.

I am an experienced marksman in the game. I am really experienced in the game in general.

I will play any map, and any mod of DayZ (DayZ Plus, Dayz 2017 Etc)

I have been looking for a squad for a while now to get the most experience out of the game.

If anyone has any additional questions to ask me feel free to message me.

I will be looking forward to be playing with a squad soon.

Thanks John. Aka Barsy

I am on my own but I could team with you.

Steam: fpsflint

I would love a team-mate to join I am a close qauters kind of guy so there is contrast! Hit me a message when im on, on either skype or steam and I will play any server! :)

Ingame name Harvey

The Brotherhood is Recruiting at ts55.gameservers.com:9231

We are Very Experienced and most are veteran players.

Ask for anyone below if your interested in joining:

Lone Wolf

Joshua Pendley

Very small Rocks

Daddy

Caldwell

yo. check out http://not.enjin.com. The recruitment process is there to weed out the derps - we're tired of recruiting incompetent rambling idiots :)

We are a group of friends who play together. Right now about 4 regular players. Most of us play daily. We're all 24+ yrs old. We've been playing since DayZ release last year. Some of us are armed forces so when we get serious, we are effective. We like to bitch at each other and have a good time. We play DayZ and Wasteland (and I44)

Check out this video to get an idea of gameplay with us (its a wasteland clip). It's long but comprehensive in terms of what we're like in down time, and how we react under fire.

Hey mate, check out vindictive gamers, we host two servers chernarus and taviana, we are a friendly growing community. Hop in TS with us if you want to play a game

Teamspeak IP: 203.46.105.36:20030

Forums: vindictivegamers.com

About us / Events we host: vindictivegamers.com/index.php?/topic/352-and-we-are-live/#entry1070

Hey there, My name is John. I am looking for an experienced team on the game, Preferably private hive players.

I am an experienced marksman in the game. I am really experienced in the game in general.

I will play any map, and any mod of DayZ (DayZ Plus, Dayz 2017 Etc)

I have been looking for a squad for a while now to get the most experience out of the game.

If anyone has any additional questions to ask me feel free to message me.

I will be looking forward to be playing with a squad soon.

Thanks John. Aka Barsy

Jump on our teamspeak: ts.dayzhorror.com

We are currently looking for members a small dayz squad with our own ts well experienced and a nice little community add me on skype if interested:slorgos