Sign in to follow this  
homie44

NIGHT TIME!!!

okay to start off my suggestion is more of a rant. I have to start work soon and mainly ill have to play this mod later in the evening or at night which is perfectly fine and i think the mod is amazing but i have one complaint and that is night time. Once night falls on this game i swear it is like i just turned my screen off and im trying to guess where zombies are. Yes i understand that it is supposed to be realistic and it is meant to scare you because of the zombies but what if i just downloaded this mod and tried to play it late at night for the first time? My reaction would be what a waste of time the game is pitch black how am i supposed to see anything? :@ So i think that the night should be fixed a little and i think realistically your eyes would adjust to the darkness someone i do not think the character should be the same color black as everything else. I can be standing in a town and it looks like an endless pit. Not only that when i die i have to completely restart (again which is fine thats the game and thats what keeps me coming back) but what do i do? i start with no flash light, no flares, i start out with a bandage and pain pills... WHOOOO OFF INTO THE DARKNESS I GO WITH A BANDAGE AND PILLS HERE!!!...Maybe im crazy but i think this should be fixed. Sorry for complaining

~Rox

btw leave comments about what you guys think... Am i crazy or should the blind darkness stay? maybe start with a flash light atleast? well idk please anyone leave your comments and tell me what you think

well my apologies for Re posting this already known error. Maybe we can get some new ideas :)