Sign in to follow this  
Shinkehh

Aussie Survivor Team ( Clan )

Hello fellow survivors!

Hi guys, i'm starting up a new mature clan for DayZ!

I'm looking for around 5 - 15 players particularly from Australia, who have good navigation skills, that are

mature, kind, can take commands and quite familiar with the game.. This clan will be strictly 15+ (Age)

Who have majority of the maps, I have not of yet created a clan name, but whoever joins will have

there opinion on what the want to call it.

This clan is not a bandit clan, we will only help others, but if under the circumstances will we are in the

condition of possible dying we will respond in lethal force.

Some of the time when we are playing I may record because I do DayZ commentaries

for youtube, ( Rarely ) but if under the circumstances dont change your mood or anything

it's okay if your camera shy.

Steam: Shinkehh

xbox: zGL4R3

or contact via comment

Please Include

Preferred Specialty: Sniper, Mechanic, Driver (All Vehicles), Retrieve Supplies, Protector (Body Guard Really

Skype, Steam or Xbox Name:

DayZ Name:

post-115079-0-27592800-1358777082_thumb.

• Like 1

i am 22 years old, i am a man... my preferred specialty's are protector protector or supplies retrieval. my skipe name is mikihisa_asakura2, steam name is spark015 and DayZ name is Aleksa. I'm from Serbia but i would like to be a part of your clan. I am a team player and a good supporter, i am proficient i all the specialty's you have listed. i am looking forward to your reply.

Thanks for the reply, im sure to add you on skype or steam.. Its going to be quite difficult considering your basically on the other side of the planet, but we should be able to cone to a reasoning.. Do you speak good english

Hey I'm interested too :) I'm 18 Male and from the UK. My preferred thing is either to Snipe or be the driver! Skype name is Neurion1249 and my dayZ name changes quite a bit. need to make a new one soon.

39yrs old

Male

Lead Scout / Door Kicker

Bio: Ex-Army, now Coal Miner.

Skypename: aussieguy1973

Can read a map and navigate, can bring some RL tactical knowledge to the clan.

Only interested in no-bs team play.

• Like 1