-Daemon-

We're Nuts Chernarus [Active Admin Staff] [200+ vehicles] [Custom Map Design] [Additional Weapons Added] [Custom Scripts]

We looked into hosting our own server with full dedicated access, however it did not pan out. We're in discussions as to whether or not we will continue hosting a server. I will update this thread when I know more.

on the comander if you take the IP address on the first page go to the favorites tab of comander and paste the ip address in there thats how i got the server to come up. good luck

We have restructured the management of this server and are back in business.

Please come play with us!

Edited by weld

The server IP has changed. It is now:

173.192.200.117:3238

Updated main post.

• Like 1

just wondering... got on for a bit tonight and noticed that its very low loot and old school loots, is that the way it is now or are yall still ganna be changing stuff again?

The recent updates have broken most of our custom loot tables and (as far as I can tell) lowered loot drops across the board.

We should have the custom drops working as soon as we can figure out the new system.

We're up and running 1.7.5.1 now. Custom loot isn't working as intended, but our custom map design is!

We're up to around 400 vehicles now, and map updates are happening frequently, and without server downtime!

• Like 1

Sorry about the too many vehicles. I may or may not have been drunk when adding them in.

• Like 1

We have changed this to GMT-11 for now to see if it is more amicable.

We're still working on tweaking the night time cycle - it was supposed to be set so the moon was out when it is night, but I know it is different for different people - pitch black for me as well. I've already pushed the time back twice since it was almost night at 5PM in-game.

I've set this to daylight for now - we've been having some problems with the night cycle.

Very friendly server - I haven't seen a bandit in over a week.

I'll look into it - I know we had some planes around here somewhere...

Yeah, zombies and loot drops for the most part are controlled by the mod settings - not something I can easily change.

But I'll check into it.

Lots of helis around - saw three yesterday.

Edited by weld

ive seen one heli and it was a wreck. and ive only seen three cars in three days... not sure where they are but i heard there were tons in the game now lol

People tend to drive them to the NWAF and leave them there - I've seen dozens of vehicles across several towns in the last couple of days. They're there. I respawned a few just to be sure that we aren't missing any though.

i think you have a plane spawned in churno right on the docks problem is its like right on the cusp of a hill so it just falls in the water when you try an use it .... then again if its not a spawn maybe someone just came up a little shy of there intende landing zone lol

Must have been an instance - there are no plane spawns in cherno as far as I can tell.