Sign in to follow this  
skywalker1162

Hotspots

Everyone who reads this post will probably know that as of now there are 3 major hotspots , them being cherno + balota , elektrozavodsk and stary sobor . The minor hotspot being NWAF. Now there are 2 major cities along the coast and another airfield ( NEAF ) and the 2 other cities being berezhino and solnichny ( pardon my spelling ) . There are extremely few people in these 3 towns . NEAF I can probably understand due to lack of good loot like a barracks but berezhino has 2 supermarkets, military tents and a hospital while solnichny has a good amount of industrial loot and is fairly close to berezhino . The amount of loot available is around the same level as in cherno and elektro . Now I'm not too sure if the spawning of new players is gonna be on the coast for the SA ( God I hope it is ) but then maybe if there were many more spawns along the eastern coast then that area too would be hot . Another idea for hotspots would be using the combination of radios and crash sites . For example if someone found a radio in a military installation then they would here over the radio on the default channel the distress channel for the crash site with the grid location thus creating variable hotspots . Only the radio bearers would know the location of a new crash site with better loot than the normal crash site . There would also be pre existent crash sites like in the mod which players run across into . Also there will be many more use of radios but that's another point all together and I hope that radios are there in the SA .

They need to get rid of Side Chat and just have a Radio Chat with different channels/frequencies.

They need to get rid of Side Chat and just have a Radio Chat with different channels/frequencies.

And a group could find an ANCD and put commsec into their radios to create a private net. I like the idea of radios. A lot.

Essentially they need the acre system . Only the radio part not the direct chat on teamspeak part . It would be perfect for teams .