Sign in to follow this  
Blindingsun

Looking for Mature UK based group to join

I'm 32, I have children, I have a job. when I'm not at that job I like to game. I've been playing games since the early 1980's =D

I've played dayz since about a month after alpha launched.. Have got plenty of experience and would like a group who knows how to play but still likes to have a laugh,

not bothered if we'll be playing on a private or public hive but would prefer one based EU for ping reasons.

I've got working mic, and skype and I'd like the same so that we can play more efficiently =D

Leave a message at the beep,.

beep.

Edited by Blindingsun

44 years old ... 0 kids 1 job 6 pc’s and i too spend far too much time gaming! usually on between 3pm and 10pm (break for tea) six days a week! if you ever fancy teaming up then i am available on skype. i’ve been "lone wolfing" way too long .... tally ho old chum!

Sound's good ol'chap, feel free to send a messenger pigeon to my "skype"

search bsb network on google, they have events for lots of games and host a few dayz servers, i joined them about 2 weeks ago.

I'd be interesting in teaming up man geting tired of being a lone wolf :)

Oh btw i'm 27

Edited by Evilution

DayZHorror

Looking for an active community which is challenging and fun? Then you've come to the right place.

After the launch of our own Taviana Server the community has just kept on growing and growing, so if your a lone ranger or a clan looking for some competition stop by and get involved

---------------------------------------------------------------

TS3: ts.dayzhorror.com

Servers:

Namalsk: 46.4.31.87:2342

Taviana #2: 46.4.31.87:2382

Chernarus: 46.4.31.87:2314

Dayz 2017 #1: 46.4.31.87:2362

Hey man, I've been looking for someone from the UK for a while now. The only setback is that I'm a 13 year old Bambi, but trust me, I'm mature. I've tried different groups and they rejected me because of my age, but hopefully you'd at least interview me to see my maturity or something like that. I've been playing for nearly a month now, so I know all of the basic stuff, like the best places to find weapons, easiest and most efficient routines etc. I hope you'll at least consider having me in the group! xD

Mr B