Sign in to follow this  
DannyWobble

Most popular/best ArmA 2/DayZ version to use

Hi all,

My name is Daniel and I'm a complete noob to DayZ and I have just downloaded both ArmA 2 and DayZ(ArmA 2 via torrent & DayZ from the site). I have DayZ Commander installed but am having problems joining servers. I suspect it is because I am running very old versions of both.

However before I go into Commander and just go straight to the latest versions of both ArmA 2 and DayZ, I'd like to ask. What are the most current popular/least buggy/Hacker-less? versions to have installed?

From what Commander is telling me I am using the following versions:

ArmA 2: 93965

DayZ: 1.7.1.5

Thanks in advance for any help, Daniel.

p.s I did search for my problem but couldn't find a relevant answer.

What version of ArmA II, DayZ, and map you will need will ultimately be determined by the server or servers you wish to play on.

Most servers are probably running:

Arma 2 Beta: 100296 or later

DayZ: 1.7.4.4

Chernarus is the most heavily played map, but you might check the others out to see if they are to your liking. Some servers running Namalsk have Bloodsuckers (invisible creatures that are versions of a creature from the Stalker game series).

Private hives will have less script runners on them. They still occur but populated private hives will generally have more features to deal with them as well as active admins removing them

Most servers are running these versions:

DayZ : 1.7.4.4

Arma 2: 100296

GL sir!

edit: what they said

Edited by Wandering Noob

he is a torrent pirat!!!! dont help him!

We don't help people who pirate games, go get the legal version of ARMA 2:CO i.e buy it!

Fair enough. Thanks for the help of the other guys that replied to my post, its much appreciated.

Closing.

Well spotted Crusader and Tr!ple. :thumbsup: