Sign in to follow this  
smp52896

Dayz 2017 Private hive ! Custom Town included

This is on Chernarus Admins will give you supplies and will help if you are injured. Real friendly guys will assist you in any way. We really want a big community! It will be a lot of fun! Bandits, Noobs, Heroes all are welcome ! Team up and make some friends !! We all just want to have fun. :D Server is located in Washington D.C , This is a US server. ( all this as soon as the 2017 items get added to our tools this will all be done then i will post when it happens)

Starting Loadout : (Will change in time) The server host is making the 2017 items into the DB , so i have to wait till they do that To edit the starting gear . SO THIS IS A VANILLA SERVER RIGHT NOW .

Admins are on MOST of the TIME, we are on everyday but just not every hour I apologize. Admins are : Drew Peanut , PassiveMenis. (me) Ricky Ram

Ops: Royal doob Kevintherocket

3P Y CH Y NP Y DM Y

GMT -5

Ip. 173.192.200.93. Port : 3391

custom town is being added (marked on the map not hidden) and there will be MORE added SOON

Thinking about doing scavenger hunts (by putting items in vehicles) and telling you the area or island it is in then if you get it and win you will get to choose a item by any desire

Any questions pm ME

Or Email at acodayz352@yahoo.com