Whodatkid13

SR is now recruiting {open}

SR is a clan based on several people doing their job to make a safe and secure area for scavengers to collect supplies. We are a 13+ clan, but you have to be really mature to join us. You have to have at least a month of experience. That's not a lot but Bambis can turn into the best players. We use teamspeak. We don't have our own but are looking into it. We play on a private hive server. That normally has one or two admins on so there are not any hackers. We have a total of three people right now looking to extend that to about 6-7, and maybe more. We are also going to have 4 roles with 4 responsibilities. These responsibilities are more like task not something that you have to do. These responsibilities are scavenging, vehicle scavenger, soldier, and scout. These responsibilities will be what you are assigned these will make the group safer and more organized. You do not have to do your responsibilities all the time only when needed. Example a car at base needs a wheel the vehicle scavenger will go look for one. With him there will be one or two soldiers. Depending on the place the scavenger decides to go. We already have two good pilots but we need one or two more. You never know when u will come across a helicopter so we strongly suggest everyone knowing how to fly. We will probably have our best pilot take us out on missions. The entire clan will go out if we decide to go to an airfield or a city. This is not always though this depends on the need of the mission. If we need medical supplies then only the people needed will go but if we need medical supplies and food. Then everyone will go. I will talk to you guys more if you decide to join us. Also there is no real leader mostly a commander. That has not yet to be assigned, but we will get to that. Please fill out the application form the way it is supposed to.

Roles:

Assault rifleman x2

Rifleman x1

Heavy machine gunner x1

Sniper x1

Application form:

Experience:

Role:

Responsibility:

IGN:

I sent ya an PM check it out!

Application form:

Experience: 1 Year, i know almost everything about the map

Role: Sniper Or Rifleman

Responsibility: scout

IGN: Trollzor

Edited by Trollzor

Application form:

Experience: 1 Year, i know almost everything about the map

Role: Sniper Or Rifleman

Responsibility: scout

IGN: Trollzor

your in ill pm you the team speak info

Experience: On and off play for the last few months. Used to role with some people from MotWL

Role: Assault Rifleman/Zed Control

Responsibility: Scouting/Scavenging

IGN: Jack

Application form:

Experience:8months experienced bandit

Role:Sniper

Responsibility:scouting/killing

IGN:Redbanana

Name : Connor (JoKa Boii)

Are you in the UK : yes from Brighton

Role in the game : vehicle finder, transporter, front line

Skype name : ConwaBoii

Experience on Dayz : been playing for 6 months now

What can you bring to the team : I know how to have a good laugh, I can find alot of good military loot and equipment and know where most of it is. I would be the transporter and can fly, Also i would be uploading a youtube series everything we do i posted a thread of my own - http://dayzmod.com/f...series-group/

http://www.youtube.c...er/DeadlyDayers

Experience: 3+ months, I know my way around the game.

Role: Assault rifleman

Responsibility: I like to keep the medical supply on me so everyone else has space for themselves and it also brings a bit of an advantage to the team.

IGN: Leonardo