Evil Gamers

Evil Gamers is recruiting!

Calling me a liar ? i am mad enough as is these guys don't deserve another recruit

I personaly do not know the reason you were banned,but, these guys are the most enjoyable clan i have ever been in,so in that part ,you are a liar.

I will look into your case soon

Edited by cod4noobs

You guys are hypocrites. My friends and I started playing on your server a couple days ago (It's an awesome server, by the way. The frequent vehicle spawns and new buildings are really great. Spawning with a decent weapon is also pretty nice. It's just the members of the EG clan that ruin it.) and we had a lot of fun driving around killing people and stuff. You know, doing the kinds of stuff your group wants to. Except that as soon as we killed some of the people with the EG clan title in their names, they started teleporting around and killing us. You people can't handle contending with 3 or 4 bandits on your own server, so you have to cheat just to kill us. Wow. Very mature of you. Not to mention it's a great display of your skills as a team at being bandits. And even with the ability to teleport back to us with weapons every time we killed you, we still kept on killing you for several days. It's really quite sad. If you wanted us gone so badly all you had to do was ban us or threaten to do so. Then we would realize that you guys were unable to handle facing better players and would move on to a server with people who could. We realize that now though.

To anybody looking to join this clan, I seriously suggest you find another one. These guys are bad at the game, and cannot handle getting killed. They cheat to get kills and simply are not worth your time. :)