Evil Gamers

Evil Gamers is recruiting!

Any recruits join our teamspeak @ evilgamers.teamspeak3.com or our server 50.97.49.79:3272 ill be looking forward to playing with you guys.oh and thanks romper great video bud.

I submitted an application, looking forward to hearing from you guys! BADASS video by the way!

• Like 1

Our server now has custom vehicles and buildings thanks to Satan! Including a barracks at NEAF and much more

Edited by Evil Gamers

YEP COOL STUFF, BARE WITH ME ITS A WORK IN PROGRESS ,ALSO NEW BUILDING TO NW AIRFIELD ,SKULISTY, BALOTA AND RANDOM BASES ACROSS THE MAP THAT U CAN USE FOR YOUR GROUP .IM WORKING ON A CURRENCY SYSTEM NOW SO U CAN BUY BUILDINGS FOR YOUR CAMPS .COME CHECK US OUT . TEAMSPEAK IS EVILGAMERS.TEAMSPEAK3.COM /SERVER IS 50.97.49.79:3272

Over the course of the weekend we will be seeking recruits to build 4 death squads, each named after one of the four horsemen of the Apocolypse -

1. War

2. Conquest

3. Death

4. Famine

Recruits will be assined their squads once accepted and trained to operate differing scenarios with their respective squad members, each under the leadership of a Captain.

Each squad will eventually have different specialities and objectives, and occasionally go into battle against the other squads to serve as training exercises...

Ultimately the 4 squads will operate as as one unit (in clan battles, server takeovers) - to unite the clan into one efficient war machine.

Apply today you damned ghoul !

Jesus awesome christ!! I wanna join you guys just because you have (the) Melvins as your soundtrack. Wonderful choice!! Top notch man, I'm going to start a Melvins Army clan maybe.

• Like 1

Any recruits join our teamspeak @ evilgamers.teamspeak3.com or our server 50.97.49.79:3272 ill be looking forward to playing with you guys

We've had a great response so far, thanks to everyone whose joined the TS and hung out for a bit or submitted an application! We'd love to hear from more of you guys so come talk to us at evilgamers.teamspeak3.com and lets play some DayZ!

We're around 15 currently. But we have a few more new recruits who haven't been assigned ranks and such. So overall closer to twenty

Thanks for the info,i sumbited my app ,and sorry for being 15.Anything i should do than waiting?

Just download it if you haven't already it's free. Then click connections at the top left then connect and type in evilgamers.teamspeak3.com in the server address bar

• Like 1

Thanks to everybody who applied its been great meeting you.Thanks jackson ,shogun, painkiller ,oink, chris, luke and anyone else i missed for all your hard work you guys are great .