purplish

Server closing

To add or not to add, another city.  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Another city?

• Yes
    • No

Actually, when DayZ origins is released for private servers, then the server will be back up.

Server will be updated to Taviana, this weekend.

No rMod2 until DayZCommander gets their act together and puts it on!

Edited by Purplish

I will post pictures of new buildings and a very, very, very unique trading center either tomorrow or Tuesday!

Server will be updated to Taviana, this weekend.

No rMod2 until DayZCommander gets their act together and puts it on!

Since DZC didn't add Rmod, I highly doubt they will put Rmod2 on. Unless of course you are talking about the Rmod2 servers not appearing on DZC.

Since DZC didn't add Rmod, I highly doubt they will put Rmod2 on. Unless of course you are talking about the Rmod2 servers not appearing on DZC.

DotJosh said "it's on the agenda." At least tavianaland.eu has a ton of skins and new weapons. Uploading a video of the new town very soon

Seeing the amazingness of Celle again, the server is switching :D

Might want to change the original post to reflect the change to Celle. Also you thought the .eu version of Taviana had custom weapons? Currently rocking an M4A1 Masterkey ACOG and an MK22SD and I've found a Desert Eagle and Taurus Raging Bull.

Might want to change the original post to reflect the change to Celle. Also you thought the .eu version of Taviana had custom weapons? Currently rocking an M4A1 Masterkey ACOG and an MK22SD and I've found a Desert Eagle and Taurus Raging Bull.

Haha, yeah, luckily I don't have much homework to be done so I'm working on that ASAP.

Haha, yeah, luckily I don't have much homework to be done so I'm working on that ASAP.

Also the new buildings seem to spawn loot, yet there is a disturbing lack of vehicles for my tastes. (Hate to pile on requests but this is my only dislike about the current state of the server)

Also the new buildings seem to spawn loot, yet there is a disturbing lack of vehicles for my tastes. (Hate to pile on requests but this is my only dislike about the current state of the server)

Yeah, working on the vehicles. Uploading some new screenshots. I also noticed that the need for new buildings excluding the new town, is not needed due to celle 1.8's addition of buildings.

Adding a trading center in the south that closely resembles the fort of (Spoilers!!!! If you didn't watch the last episode don't click on it!!!)

Morgan's place

Edited by Purplish

Well, the trading center spawns zombie and loot, so it is now a city!

Removed Gotcha. Was banning players for no reason, they are now unbanned