purplish

Server closing

To add or not to add, another city.  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Another city?

• Yes
    • No

Server population being low, during the week at least, is the simple fact that people have work and school. During the weekend however, people see that no-one is on and they don't want to be by themselves so they don't join. Also could be due to the fact that neither DayZ commander or Play withSIX can find the server.

Also 1.7.5.1 broke most of the custom spawning weapons with its fakeweapon crap.

Server population being low, during the week at least, is the simple fact that people have work and school. During the weekend however, people see that no-one is on and they don't want to be by themselves so they don't join. Also could be due to the fact that neither DayZ commander or Play withSIX can find the server.

Also 1.7.5.1 broke most of the custom spawning weapons with its fakeweapon crap.

Server name changed to BMO, that may be the reason that you cannot find it.

I'm looking at chaning the loot spawning system for buildings without the need of a client download, this may also lead to random skins on spawn.

What do you mean by 'fakeweapon crap'?

Hey man. When ever i smelt the sandbags it says "Oops something went wrong, try again" and i had the right smelting recipies and everything and tried it over aand over for about 10 times. Is this normal?

Sand bags should be working now :)

What do you mean by 'fakeweapon crap'?

Delve into the dayz_anim .pbo and open the config, You'll see what I mean.

Delve into the dayz_anim .pbo and open the config, You'll see what I mean.

This is the last weekend, if I don't get at least 10 people on, I will start up a new server that is only DayZ. If that doesn't work out, I will start pondering about the idea of shutting down the server.

This is the last weekend, if I don't get at least 10 people on, I will start up a new server that is only DayZ. If that doesn't work out, I will start pondering about the idea of shutting down the server.

I have an idea about getting people on. If you get all of your people on and I try to get all of mine on. People will see that the server has a pretty good population and may be tempted to join.

I have an idea about getting people on. If you get all of your people on and I try to get all of mine on. People will see that the server has a pretty good population and may be tempted to join.

That's actually a really good idea, but I'm sick so I won't be playing

Working on fixing the bugs, heli loot and maybe adding towing script today!