purplish

Server closing

To add or not to add, another city.  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Another city?

• Yes
    • No

Something very, very amazing is coming this weekend, along with many other improvements :). Stay tuned!

Me and a buddy of mine run a Celle server, and have been trying for ages to get rmod to work on it. How did you do it? Is there a guide you can direct me to, or something?

Me and a buddy of mine run a Celle server, and have been trying for ages to get rmod to work on it. How did you do it? Is there a guide you can direct me to, or something?

It is not in he wants to try to get it, but now he plans not to do it anymore

Is it posible to donate in an alternate way instead of paying money or is that the only way

I pay for the server with my own money, so donations help keep the server up. So yes money is the only way.

Put in more helicopters, more heli crashes, and some more atvs, also working on custom heli loot and base building!

This has got to be the best dayz server/celle server I've seen. Lots of custom gear, loot, buildings and what seems to be a really good active admin... I really hope that this server sticks around a while and you continue to make improvements like you've been. I'm spreading the word the best I can to try and get this server populated everynight around 6pm est-2 am eastern when I usually am on. Also please let me know where I can send donations to help keep this server alive! My in game is nOOt so lease don't shoot :P

BTW is the server admins in-game name Charlie?

This has got to be the best dayz server/celle server I've seen. Lots of custom gear, loot, buildings and what seems to be a really good active admin... I really hope that this server sticks around a while and you continue to make improvements like you've been. I'm spreading the word the best I can to try and get this server populated everynight around 6pm est-2 am eastern when I usually am on. Also please let me know where I can send donations to help keep this server alive! My in game is nOOt so lease don't shoot :P

BTW is the server admins in-game name Charlie?

Yeah, I, the owner of the server, am Charlie. Stunner is another admin, and same with foxhound, the owner of the clan. To donate join our TS3 and we can discuss things further.

• Like 1

First off, I'd like to say I've played your server, and it's amazing. Secondly, I was wondering if you could walk me through the process of adding the wasteland scripts. I've posted on here before about rmod, and we gave up with that. Me and my friend are really trying to add the base building script and the wasteland scripts. If you could help us out, I'd be willing to contribute, possibly.

First off, I'd like to say I've played your server, and it's amazing. Secondly, I was wondering if you could walk me through the process of adding the wasteland scripts. I've posted on here before about rmod, and we gave up with that. Me and my friend are really trying to add the base building script and the wasteland scripts. If you could help us out, I'd be willing to contribute, possibly.

Check your inbox.

Hey the server ip changed I guess, I was wondering what the new Ip was.

Just search for bmo