Sign in to follow this  
trialsiain13

Two questions

How do i change my name... also i killed this guy cause he was shooting at me from distance and dont want to get bandit scarf thing how many kills does it take to get bandit scarf ?

Getting a banditskin isn't that hard. Do it like most bandits do. Shoot freshspawn bambi's at the coast. Try to get the heroskin playing solo. That should give u a greater challenge and more satisfaction.

Getting a banditskin isn't that hard. Do it like most bandits do. Shoot freshspawn bambi's at the coast. Try to get the heroskin playing solo. That should give u a greater challenge and more satisfaction.

no i was trying to avoid getting one .. if i do get one and joined a different server would i still have it ?

Around 3 kills to get the bandit scarf from the beginning of playing DayZ. (You start with 2500 humanity I guess).

If u get it on a piblic hive and join another public hive yes. It's a shame to hear u rather turn bandit. That's the option most ppl choose. I like the fact there are bandits in the game so I must always be aware. But the last weeks everybody seemed to turned bandit and now some servers just turn in to dm pvp. But have a good time killing.

If u get it on a piblic hive and join another public hive yes. It's a shame to hear u rather turn bandit. That's the option most ppl choose. I like the fact there are bandits in the game so I must always be aware. But the last weeks everybody seemed to turned bandit and now some servers just turn in to dm pvp. But have a good time killing.

He is saying he doesn't want to be a bandit, he only shot a guy because he was being shot at by him :/

OP: if you help people out by blood bagging, bandaging them etc, your humanity will go up, so you can cancel out any kills you have made this way.

yes i DONT want to be a bandit haha
  • Like 1