deleted@gmail.com

Wanted - Bandit Buddy

I am 25 and have been playing solo for awhile and recently joined a hero clan. Our server needs more bandit activity so I proposed to build a small guerrilla team to keep things exciting.

I want 1-2 players who would like to join me in carrying out role-play bandit activities (heists, hostages, raids, etc.). I live in the Eastern Time Zone and play multiple nights per week. The server has very dedicated admins who are extremely aggressive towards ending/banning hackers and other glitch abusers.

If interested, friend me on steam (wakxed) or reply here with some contact info. I would love to be able to bring some mature banditos into our server and pull off some crazy stunts rather than the typical KOS bullshit that we are all accustomed to.

• Like 1

I am 16 and am experienced in the game. I would like to be part of this as I take the game very seriously. My steam is SGT_clarke or my skype is Smokeman66. I am a good shot and very stealthy about myself in the server. I dont KOS but I do ask them to not turn around and drop weapons. I will be on around 4:15 eastern. Please contact me if you are interested in recruiting me. I am mature unlike other people BTW.

Thanks for your consideration,

Sgt. Clarke

Just sent you a request, Me and a friend are interested. Reply if possible.

hey, im 19 (20 in a few weeks) and im a bandit, dont mind my recent forum post that i made, desperate for a true squad. ill add oyu on steam, and add me on skype; IAmTheGhoast

Well if you team up, come and try our server. We have a squad of about 10-15 just waiting for you B)