Sign in to follow this  
Cookiebones

Looking for groups/partnerships

I have a good understanding of mostly everything in this game, I believe, but I have a really bad sense of direction and I never know where I should head next. My other friend says he wouldn't play this anymore shortly after I got it due to lag becoming unbearable or something like that.

I don't know how severely ping effects gameplay in this game exactly, but I would preferably like to stick to any US server with a relatively small amount of people. (20-30 sounds good but I'm not too picky, if it has to have a lot of people, I don't mind. I'll most likely die, though)

Anyway, looking for anyone who wants to partner up. I'll enjoy this game more if I can play with others.

And yeah, I've only played 5 hours. So, it would be especially helpful if someone would give me tips and whatnot :s

I'd be down for teaming up, I'm just not sure exactly how we spawn near each other if we have to search for each other D:

Steam: eggbucket

I'm new as well and every death has been two people gunning me down. I try to stay away from the major cities. I had an alice pack a tent, a 870 with a taclight and then two people came from nowhere like they just logged in or something. was funny cause i jumped in my chair when they started shooting

steam: yeahimh

I'm new as well and every death has been two people gunning me down. I try to stay away from the major cities. I had an alice pack a tent' date=' a 870 with a taclight and then two people came from nowhere like they just logged in or something. was funny cause i jumped in my chair when they started shooting

[/quote']

Add me on steam: eggbucket :D

I really want people to play with! D:

I too am looking for a group to play with. If anyone wants to or if we can get some people to play with I will gladly set up a mumble server as well so we can easily communicate with each other and hopefully not shoot each others heads off :P

Sounds Great to me Critek. Add me on steam if you want to group up. Im tired of running solo

I too am looking for a group to play with. If anyone wants to or if we can get some people to play with I will gladly set up a mumble server as well so we can easily communicate with each other and hopefully not shoot each others heads off :P

Same, add me as well: eggbucket. :)

Yea I'm looking for someone to play with as well!

Steam: bagguns

Set up a Mumble!!

Ok Guys, I have created for us a Mumble server =D I set it up quickly so it is available for everyone to use. I will join later, going to nap for a few hours. Enjoy

IP: 65.99.193.114

Port: 64817

Awesome guys. Mind if I jump in with you? Steam is CxOrillion, ingame is Dan. I had the same problem. I was picking through the military tents in Electro and some dude just shot me in the back... The other time I got into a gunfight with some dude in the middle of Kamy. Neither of us had the ammo to kill each other lol

Set up a Mumble!!

Ok Guys' date=' I have created for us a Mumble server =D I set it up quickly so it is available for everyone to use. I will join later, going to nap for a few hours. Enjoy

IP: 65.99.193.114

Port: 64817

[/quote']

I might jump on :)

Awesome guys. Mind if I jump in with you? Steam is Orillion' date=' ingame is Dan. I had the same problem. I was picking through the military tents in Electro and some dude just shot me in the back... The other time I got into a gunfight with some dude in the middle of Kamy. Neither of us had the ammo to kill each other lol

[/quote']

I'll add you. Which one are you though? There's a lot with that name D: (Steam profile link pl0x?)

Added 3 or 4 of you lot, and I'm sitting in the empty mumble Critek set up for us! :D

Sorry, you must have gotten to my post before I edited. I'm "CxOrillion" lol. Herpaderp don't know my own name

Can I join you guys? :) I'm from Sweden' date=' Steam name YellowGlow :)

[/quote']

I tried to search your name, but nothing came up... :/

EDIT:

Also, for those who want to just find me, use steamcommunity.com/id/cxorillion

Really cool, If anyone wants to play with me my steam is desert565 and im always looking for some people to play with! Know where im going and the basics and whatnot and im always looking to scavenge more and win bandit fights! =) hit me up!

PS also added some of yall already =)

Awesome! Thanks for setting up a mumble! I will hop on later tonight! Look forward to playing with some of y'all! =)

Shout outs to Yoko, Glowing, Wonderland, Dan, wo0kie and Yeahimh for a lot of fun last night. Synchronized vault dancing and prone snake charming on Cherno docks was the best experience of my DayZ career yet! To many more awesome adventures

-Daniel/pyrodayz