dds__@hotmail.com

No loot anywhere (1.7.1.1)

Six updater did a little update this evening. I've hit maybe 20 servers trying to figure out why I can't see any loot unless it is a pile of wood, binoculars, hatchet or other "tool."

Is there a way to roll-back my update so I can at least play on the 1.7.1 servers?

Tested 1.7.1.1 an hour ago, got some quality military gear from NEAF. Bad luck on your side, I guess.

I have found a bunch of loot. A double barrel shotgun, seen 3 makarovs, got an enfeild, all just in the first half of cherno. Unfortunately zombies were still able to see me through the walls. I don't know, seems as I was able to lose some, but others still see through walls. Also gotta love the one hit leg breaker from the zeds. The one thing I couldn't find was some morphine. Felt like a gimp crawling around till some zeds put me out of my misery.

I don't know why it is only me :P Ran through several barns, warehouses, houses, etc. Zero food, zero drinks, zero most things. Whenever I do see a little bag it is usually a watch or a compass.

Weird.

Yeah I went through an entire town and all I found was a watch. xD

I've found a whole bunch of things - actually more than previous playthroughs. This time around, I found a watch, compass, map, hunting knife, axe, AKM - 6 mags, flash light, camo outfit, M1911 - 3 mags, and countless other Makarovs.

I don't know how this shit works EXACTLY, but people can get different results 'cause servers don't have everything updated correctly or at all.

Like when backpacks (even vehicles at one point) weren't spawning at all. Some servers actually got a server side update for it, but others didn't. People were coming on here and saying we can find backpacks just fine. Then of course others would say they couldn't find any for days...someday I hope some way it can be the same for all. So that if you don't have the most recent updates then you just can't host the server or some shit. I don't know. Just sucks to have all this conflicting information around. I'd assume though that rocket and his team have a way of sifting through the shit and will get it worked out at some point.

It was working fine all day. I made the mistake of logging our and reloading. Six updater did some download and it has been broken ever since. I've found ~30 hatchets, ~6 compasses, ~6 watches, 1 makarov with 2 clips, a few hundred tin cans, 1 map, some tires, jerry cans, scrap metals, etc.

Not a single can of food or water/coke/pepsi.

Basically my life lasts until I starve.

Even an uninstall and reinstall doesn't fix it. Please don't make me play Diablo 3 until the next update comes out.

Off to bed.

Food got pretty rare suddenly. My bro and I swept most of Cherno and the outlying farms and found nothing. We almost starved until we found a delicious piggy.

Food got pretty rare suddenly. My bro and I swept most of Cherno and the outlying farms and found nothing. We almost starved until we found a delicious piggy.

Same xD I was about to starve until I came across a cow :P

i've not played 1.7.1.1 much this morning i've been reading these forum topics but i did hop in for about 2hrs, 1hr in 1.7.1.0 found 2 double barrels right next to each other and 1hr in the new update, i did notice a bit of strange randomness my first mountain dew and a camo clothes right next to each other in a supermarket, nothing in the back half, and i didn't log in anywhere near the place either. seemed a bit odd. or i'm just lucky :D i lagged out and my wireless dropped after that i didn't check the whole front of the market. didn't look like there was much spawned though at least no 'piles' of loot like there was pre 1.7.1.

Civilian Loot seems off.

Basically the best thing I found was a 1911 with two mags, only food I found were off some corpses of the fallen.

Around 3 Valleys, I have never seen so many dead players congregated in a small area. I came across 3 dead bodies and 30 dead Zs in Elektro grocery store.

Just wish I'd stop finding junk in Grocery stores and residential buildings, I have never seeeeen so much junk. I could build a junk out of the junk I found.

Easy for you to say, I spent a good 8 hours running around near cherno with 6 steaks in my backpack and a hatchet but no matches. :(

I can find plenty of weapons, ammo, and tools...Zero food and drinks. Its like a freaking miracle that I come across drink, I've yet to see ONE can of food.

the solution at the moment is to get enough ammo then lure zeds into a building and slaughter them all. At least one will have a can of food on the body

Some of the loot seems to be falling through the ground a bit? I found a little shack with nothing inside that i could see but my HUD just caught something and when I clicked G i had a few items to pick up.