StumpHumper

DayZPanthera NOW WITH DEBUG MONITOR 500+ Vehicles Start with Hatchet/Map Daylight Friendly Helpful Admins

New server started with active admins.

What you will experience on ButtZ:

-A fresh Panthera, vehicles are spawned where you would expect them

-The server isn't flooded with bandits yet, still enough time to get some supplies and get a head start on the madness.

-Admins are fair and active, we don't abuse our powers on ButtZ, we want all to enjoy a pleasant free world experience.

-Bring a clan and set up a base, or find that clan's base and steal all their shit, either way you're free to make a living in ButtZ.

Spawn with:

-Hatchet

-1x Beans

-1xSoda

-1xBandages

-1xPainkillers

-ACU Backpack

-Map

On ButtZ's new Private Hive server, we believe you should be given a fighting chance at survival in Panthera. You won't spawn with any high powered weapons, but you will spawn with a hatchet and a map.

Admins are happy to help out, with lots of vehicle spawns and fresh helicopter crashes/care packages/re-spawns you're sure to enjoy this server.

The server is not run by a clan, but it is open to clans, clan warfare, bandits, bambis, noobs, veterans. It doesn't matter, just come claim some of this freshly spawned shit and enjoy the server!

IP : 67.228.177.177:3272

or search for ButtZ on Dayz Commander or PlayWithSix.

- Stumphumper

Edited by StumpHumper
  • Like 1

Looking for some more players to log on and enjoy all the vehicles laying around. Just about 5:00 here PST time to get in before the rush.

I'm about to do a livestream of this server on my twitch account, http://www.twitch.tv/r2bl3nd for a few hours with the server admin. Anyone interested in watching should definitely check it out.

• Like 1

Thanks for playing Pulsar. R2Bl3nd and I are starting the livestream now, log on and play with us.

I'm going to stream again today when I get a different program that doesn't crash all the time. In the meantime, we added a debug monitor to the server. Here's how it looks: http://i.imgur.com/QFQBTUN.jpg

• Like 1

^^ bump bump kicked some asshole hackers off the server and restored all things to normal. still looking for more peeps to join.