Sign in to follow this  
Qwertfluff

Best servers

Hi there guys, i just downloaded Arma 2 combined operations and i really want to play Day z.

I live in australia and would like to find a server that isnt too laggy.

I have no idea how to join a server either so i need all the help i can get!!

thanks guys

First make sure you are able to play regular arma, make sure the game works and you are up to date patch wise.

Download "play with six" or " dayzcommander" These applications can update your games and download and update the dayz stuff.

Also true these applications you can find servers.

Download dayz commander , dont download sixlauncher. It sucks , i add a sever to my fav and it some times disappear for no reason. Dayz commander got more function too .

If u are looking for server , type this in the search box of dayz commander : li q gaming

And click and join the server. 90% of the players are friendly , havnt encounter any hackers but got some traitors and bandits.

Admin dosnt anyhow ban people and is friendly .

We got a friendly squard helping bambis and each other to find supplies. We do regular loot raids on major city like cherno .

I have a hero skin and would help u if u are a bambi or if u need to build a base.

Try it out, its 24hrs day

Look in the Private Hive Discussion Forum for servers. The threads in there are "adverts" for servers and players give comments to show what they think of them - which is good feedback when you're look for servers to play on. Also, remember you can join as many as you like. Don't limit yourself. :thumbsup: You'll also see that many of us recommend servers in our signatures, like mine.

• Like 1

Great server for new players, helpfull members and looking to build a good community

DAYZ UK OMEGA 3DP:ON CH:ON - (1.1/100296) [VETERAN] [day 24/7] Private Hive [Forums] CUSTOM LOADOUT, 125 VEHICLES