Sign in to follow this  
Aeowon

Reporting Hacker: UT Zorro on US 5174

* Server: US 5174.

* Time: 2:25~ (Pacific Time Zone) (UTC−8)

* Cheater/Hacker/ScriptKiddy: UT Zorro

* What happened: I was running through the forest when out of no-where a player name poped up (UT Zorro was the name) but I didn't see him. Then I got gunned down. Then when I spawned back in he was following me up the coast line with a hatchet and killed me again. Lost My AS50/DMR/Gillie/NVG/GPS/PDW/Coyote Backpack/ and everything else.

Is there anything I can do from here? Can the server be rolled back? Or am I screwed for now. Dang. Hacks ruin my Player that's been alive for over a month. And on top of that, I can't find any contact info for the server admins...

Thanks.

Aeowon

P.s. Picture attached shows the hacker on the server at the time of posting.

post-142239-0-22072200-1358419178_thumb.

Edited by Aeowon

My friend Crist0s (80 day survivor), and I (Terd Fergusen - 28 day survivor), spawned into US 5174 at midnight (server time - PITCH BLACK) at roughly 4pm PST on 1/19/13. Crist0s was in between Stary Sobor and Novy Sobor in the middle of a thick wooded area. I spawned in to the west of Stary Sobor near a field. Crist0s was killed in the dark with 30 seconds of spawning in by a silenced assault rifle of some kind. This is almost impossible at night without some sort of hack. We leave the server and decide to come back in for a chance at retrieving goods off his corpse. He spawns in a fresh spawn in Kamenka. I am back in the field west of Stary Sobor where I left off. I decide to use no lights. I run towards Kabanino and cut of east of Stary Sobor. Immediately I hear a chopper circling over my head. I take cover in some nearby woods. The chopper circles around my head for 10 minutes. I asked who was hacking on "Group" and "Direct" channels. After 30 seconds, I am killed by a silenced rifle in pitch black while crouched next to a bush. The players (potential hackers) online are: Josh, bmac0699, SLIC3 O JUST1CE, Django, Overdrive, and Jimmy.

Edited by areed99