Sign in to follow this  
Splatter Panda

Grand Opening - Darkstar's Total Desolation Survivalist

Darkstar's Total Desolation Survivalist

IP: Server Closed

Rules

DO NOT use voice in SIDE channel

Settings

Veteran - Chernarus - 50 Slots - UTC -8 - 3DP On - CH On - NP Off - DM On - SC On

Statement of Total Desolation

Founded by a small group of adult gamers located in the Western US looking to create a haven from all the scripting, duping and Cherno/Electro camping. This server is for DayZ players with a survivalist playstyle, not simple deathmatchers.

We encourage interaction and grouping with other players. All vehicle spawns are enabled to allow players to more easily locate and repair vehicles.

We also welcome bandit players willing to be more sporting than the average, those who are interested in the stand-up fight and the roleplay rather than camping for fresh spawns.

Fresh spawns are given a helping hand with a slightly improved loadout which changes each week. You might wash ashore with any combination of items to enhance the roleplay element.

Availability

Now open to the public, Darkstar's Total Desolation is looking to grow a regular playerbase of survivalist and bandit players alike.

Help

Issues with rule violations or scripting/hacking? Report your concerns to DTDServer_Support@outlook.com.

Edited by Splatter Panda

i really like to join but the Green Areas idea make me think again :(

so you cant pick on noobs.....and thats the only reason you play Edited by Splatter Panda

Hey there Dark Star. I have just recently started playing Day Z. Me and my Friend have played on your server and enjoyed looting the Map and discovering a vehicle so we got pretty far. We accomplished a lot and thoroughly enjoyed playing. I attempted to get online today and received a message that I had been banned. I was wondering why. We never did anything against the rules posted on this page. Thank you.

Hey there Dark Star. I have just recently started playing Day Z. Me and my Friend have played on your server and enjoyed looting the Map and discovering a vehicle so we got pretty far. We accomplished a lot and thoroughly enjoyed playing. I attempted to get online today and received a message that I had been banned. I was wondering why. We never did anything against the rules posted on this page. Thank you.

Thanks, admin will look into this for you. Please provide your player name and guid to DTDServer_Support@outlook.com and we will respond as quickly as possible.

Ok, thanks for getting back to me. I don't know where to find that guid.

Once we establish the reason behind the ban we can, hopefully, restore your access to the server.

Open Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead and select "Player Profile" from the Main Menu. Select your player, select Edit, then locate your Player ID at the bottom of the screen. This is different than your GUID, but should serve to help us locate you in our server logs. Report this to DTDServer_Support@outlook.com.

DTDServer_Support@outlook.com

Edited by Splatter Panda

We at Darkstar's Total Desolation Survivalist would like to thank the community that has grown on the server to date. We appreciate your efforts to make this into a well-populated server with a predominantly non-douchebag playerbase.

At present we have granted whitelist status to over 25 players, and the list is growing daily. Whitelist operation begins March 2013, so be sure to send your application to DTDServer_Support@outlook.com if you would still like the opportunity to join.

We are also aware of a problem with DayZ AntiHax that has caused several players to be banned after helicopter crashes. This issue is currently under review, and all affected players should be un-banned by the next server restart, 10AM Pacific. Thanks go out to Jester7 and BabyAteMyDingo for their prompt reporting of the unwarranted bans.

Happy Gaming,

DTD Support

This server has been closed due to software difficulties and a new server at a different IP will open shortly.

This thread can be locked/closed as no further posts will be required.