Sign in to follow this  
DayzBlackHeart

BlackBandits Warzone | 200+ Vehicles | Custom Cities/Builings/Cars | 24hr Daylight | Great spawn in gear

BlackBandits Warzone is back!

After problems with server hosts and even more problems with loading in our custom buildings and cities we are now back up and running. Our server also has a little extra room as we where filling up daily.

Features:

Well first of all i want to say, we love PVP. However we do love when people try to survive in such a hostile area. Everyone is welcome as long as you dont hack.

- Added barracks to Electro and Cherno

- Added custom buildings to Electro

- Added custom city between Electro and Cherno with everything you need including barracks, industrial, medical and food.

This city has been dubbed Bandit City. Its high risk to enter due to the size and the amount of loot but the payoff is worth it.

- Custom loadout (Map, compass, M9 with 3 mags)

- Over 150 vehicles including some custom ones.

- Free Teamspeak hosting for our players to use.

We are in the process of adding a couple new cities. And try to add something new every week to keep the game inturesting.

We also host some fun events.

Our admins are very active to help fight hackers and run every anti hack available to DayZ Servers.

Think you're the best bandit? Think you can survive in such a hostile area? Come join in the battles!

Filter: BlackBandits

IP: 198.136.25.138

Port: 2402

Edited by DayzBlackHeart

Just added another city to Novy Lug area. Small but a good place for loot. We will be adding a BIG castle soon, hopefully by the weekend.

Last vehicle count on server restart was 265, many are helis.

Castle has been added. Located at Kamanka. I put a few barracks in it so Kamanka doesn't suck as much now. lol.

Just be careful when going to the castle, i know it will be a Bambie killing zone.

New Feature added! Night time is now on our server and it comes with.......... Building lights..... It is amazing for night time play, cities are easy to move around in and see but the players that light night can enjoy our server now too.

We will be adding street lamps as soon as we can to help everyone see a little better.

i3fp4z.jpg

2j0xoon.jpg

This is quite interesting, might have to take a peak

I am going to be setting it to night later tonight if anyone wants to come check it out. 6:00PM PST will be the change over