shanehurley497

Squad - 4-6 skilled Players Needed

I am looking to start a squad of 4-6 players that like to play together and are dedicated to playing together and playing as a team. Looking for people in Central time zone. I want to have times that we all play together every week. Maybe Sunday Tuesday and Wednesdays? I am open to different days, but would rather not play have set times on Friday or Saturdays. We can play together other times too, but have a few days that are set. I am thinking somewhere around 9pm to whenever we quit.

I am 30+ years old and would rather play with others that are 18+. I have been playing games all my life and have a good computer to run the games in high quality. I want to start this to play on standalone. If interested send me an email: shanehurley497@ yahoo.com

Edited by shanehurley497

Hey i opened a new server and im needing players to fill it so join and bring all of your freinds be the first gain knowlege create a base before anyone else :D

184.173.146.62:3034

Hey I'm interested.

26, being playing since day 1 pretty much. Played PR for arma 2 previously so I have a lot of experience with arma and pvp situations.

Only issue is I'm in the UK so I'm not too sure what time that would be for me but I normally get on about now for about 4-5 hours.

Sounds good...... Hit me up on Yahoo or aim...shanehurley497...

Skype is Rams497

Edited by shanehurley497