sumusiko

-Survivors- EU Survivors Group.

Hello, yesterday i made a thread about me looking for players on Europe to play with and today we played the whole day and night and its sooooooooo much fun i loved it.

So we decided to make a official Group, we will talk through teamspeak 3.

Objectives:

- Survive.

Main Objectives:

-Get a chopper.

Home server: DE 74

Requirements:

- Very active.

- Has knowledge about the game

- Has played for atleast 2 weeks.

If you wish to join please contact me in skype or steam.

Steam: Hedsten

Thank you!

we have 10+ members until now.

Recruitment: Open 1-2 members.

You can add my skype if you wish it is:

andrew.mccaughey3

Added you. we are now playing going for some tent looting places

I am fresh my steam is griffman150 i have added you ready to group up!

we are like 10 now!! we had our first fight today , 3 on 3 (Lost in the end but killed one of them , their sniper was pretty good). we found loads of high end weapons and ammo, but still no tents. tomorrow we will establish a home server and focus on it and finding tents and repairing cars.

bumping

Do you have to be super active? me and a buddy play normally around 8 onwards, earlier sometimes, keep getting ganked after we've found decent stuff so a group may be handy.

bumping

Do you have to be super active? me and a buddy play normally around 8 onwards' date=' earlier sometimes, keep getting ganked after we've found decent stuff so a group may be handy.

[/quote']

No you don't u can play once a day for a hour only and still be in. we just require u to not die much so you can meet us up at north

No you don't u can play once a day for a hour only and still be in. we just require u to not die much so you can meet us up at north

with the new patch I mananged to hop it from spawn up north with a group of zeds on my back and lose them in the super market, so it's not too bad ;)

but yeah, usually on till latest 1am uk time weekdays, saturdays about 5am LOL

k guys after the uk game we will play.

if anyone got any ts server then tell us.

Had a great time with the team - even though we played mostly night time Euro-server, it was pitch black and raining and I mostly waited for regrouping in a barn lol

1087j7r.jpg

"teamwork for the win!" :D

Hi, I would love to join in.

I'm new to the game, started playing yesterday, so I'm obviously no pro.

But I've had some decent runs, stayed alive for a couple of hours at the time, but at the end getting killed by others.. So I would really like some friendlys! I'm from Norway, so my english isn't perfect, but I think it's good enough for you to understand. Added you on steam and Skype op.

I added you, I'm sgthughes (ribrant15), I really want to play dayz with a group, I will not be available this weekend, but after that I'm total up to play any time!

I've came back from vacations but wont be able to play for few weeks. askeladd will be incharge.

i've added everyone but if you want to join now add askeladd in skype please :)

I am actually freezing the recruitment as for now. We are 10+ and we need to get to know each other better and work on teamwork before we can take more members. People are welcome to contact me anyway for future recruitments:) I would prefer it if people add me on Steam. My username is Hedsten. If there is any problems u can reach me on skype, where my name should be Askeladd88.

I am actually freezing the recruitment as for now. We are 10+ and we need to get to know each other better and work on teamwork before we can take more members. People are welcome to contact me anyway for future recruitments:) I would prefer it if people add me on Steam. My username is Hedsten. If there is any problems u can reach me on skype' date=' where my name should be Askeladd88.

[/quote']

thank you for taking charge askeladd , hope everything is ok, i still cant play for 2 weeks or so since im not at home and wnt be anytime soon but as soon as i get back ill come online :D if possible tell me when major stuff happen :D