Sign in to follow this  
MastaBlasta

Experienced player with boss rig looking for clan/group

I played day z religiously from the getgo, I think first public beta whatever version what was, and then when all the hacking got rampant I kinda fell off for a while. With the standalone release coming its time to crawl out of the survival shelter and see whats become of the wasteland. I guess best description is semi pro. Got a good pc, rampage 4 extreme 3820 @ 4.66 stable gaming clock 2 water cooled with H60s 560 tis at 1250 MHZ core clock, 16 gigs quad channel 1866 ddr3 memory, so running the game is no issue. I am looking for semi serious people to play with, mischief being paramount. 420 Friendly is somewhat key, but I don't mind if you don't, but you gotta have safety meetings to make it through the wasteland. I generally am the francis of any group, if that helps. I am in EST and can play any night after 9pm EST and all day thursday and mostly sat and sunday. I can use skype, TS, whatever, not particular. Hell we can use steam chat for all I care, as long as everyone has a mic.

• Like 1

Blood Brigade is Recruiting, Speak to Lone Wolf, Daddy Caldwell, Josh or Very Small Rocks. ts55.gameservers.com:9231

yo. check out http://not.enjin.com. The recruitment process is there to weed out the derps - we're tired of recruiting incompetent rambling idiots

We are a group of friends who play together. Right now about 4 regular players. Most of us play daily. We're all 24+ yrs old. We've been playing since DayZ release last year. Some of us are armed forces so when we get serious, we are effective. We like to bitch at each other and have a good time. We play DayZ and Wasteland (and I44)

Check out this video to get an idea of gameplay with us (its a wasteland clip). It's long but comprehensive in terms of what we're like in down time, and how we react under fire.

Hey mate, check out vindictive gamers, we host two servers chernarus and taviana, we are a friendly growing community. Hop in TS with us if you want to play a game

Teamspeak IP: 203.46.105.36:20030

Forums: vindictivegamers.com

About us / Events we host: vindictivegamers.com/index.php?/topic/352-and-we-are-live/#entry1070