Sign in to follow this  
MC900FooTJesus

Group Seeking More Members

( At the current moment are group has no name, in the very near future when we have an established group of players we will all decide on a name together, so we can all know we have our say in what is going on! )

--------------------

Hello everyone, I hope all of you have had great holidays and such! We have a group of about 8 players at the moment whom are quite close and always have fun every time we play. Within the past 4 days, from these forums we have had many people contact us and play with us! It's great, we have been having a blast. Lately a couple of our people havn't been on quite as much due to the new semester of school starting but we are still pretty active. (Myself personally am on every night at 10pm+)

At the moment, we use skype as it shows us who is on and even if not playing we can organize a group of whatever. As we continue to grow, I will be buying a teamspeak server and spending time organizing everything alot better possibly with a website and all that great shit. Until we have a solid group of 10-20 active players who are all cool and such, we will begin organizing everything and possibly forming into a clan based on what everyone wants to do.

Sometimes we play tactical, sometimes we just drive around and go buckwild. We are always having fun and laughing, all very cool people (Most are 420, whatever if your not... I don't give a shit what you do to be quite honest.) We only have one person who is under 18, he is 17 and you would never know it unless you asked him.

If your brand new, a vet, or just returning of even interested in buying the game, hit us up!

Our only requirment is you are cool, you get along with everyone, and are not super bossy trying to tell everyone what to do. We all work as a team, and everyone's input will be heard!

We all play diffrent games also, I personally play Counterstrike Source & GO, Planetside 2, Ultima Online, Dota 2, Warcraft 3, Diablo 2... Whatever dude, I'm down for anything and everything. But as of late it's mostly all DayZ. A couple of us have Battlefield 3 (I am about to get that.)

This could be an awesome opportunity to get involved with a cool group of people that plans to keep on extending. My end goal of this is to have a network or clan, whatever you want to call it filled with different kinds of people who are all friendly, funny as hell, and in the end we can all call each other friends.

So please, add me as a contact on skype and I will get back to you shortly and you can bet on either being in the game with us on the spot or if not relatively soon. If we think you are cool, you can expect to have a group to play with every day, and likewise. If you don't like playing with us, no hard feelings whatever, and likewise the other way around. I hope to hear from you soon, please contact me on skype!

post-112373-0-49356500-1358307407_thumb.

Edited by MC900FooTJesus

Greetings! I am pretty new to the game and have been hoping to meet up with some peeps! Also EST.

• Like 1

You had me at 420 friendly. I'm in est, 28., guess I could be the bill of the group. Got a while til I ship out so I'm gaming lots. Got a beast rig too.

• Like 1

Whats up! I think you added me on skype Brock, but if not add me again..

My skype name is

MC900FooTJesus

Hit me up! The more the merrier, we are getting on RIGHT NOW!

All of you should join our new private hive server we have 200+ vehicles all fully repaired and plenty of friendlys our IP is:67.228.177.177:3034 please join all of you we need more people 4-5 on everyday

Sorry were not trying to join a new server, we are playing right now with 6 online. Everyone we have met so far is cool as hell, the more the merrier.. Hit me up on skype guys!

MC900FooTJesus

We got about 5 people added from the forums thus far, and would like to increase the size. I had about 8-10 people add me and not everyone clicked but hey man, we gotta keep looking and we want to expand. We had a fucking blast last night on Taviana, and tonight we are trying again. Add me again guys!