Primus Palus

24th Marine Expeditionary Unit - Tactical Realism

bump

we are looking for members to do some patrols over cherno so join up and become part of us :D

Our server is now an RP server. It is still open to anyone who knows the password but now has a little depth: 24th MEU personnel will act per our ROE to search for survivors to assists, and bandits to kill. Bandits will do what they do (no 24th members all public people that want to). Civilians will try to survive on their own or in their own group. It is permitted to form your own bandit group, pose as a civilian, or join the 24th. Stop by US 1091 and get in the game. Password on the front page of this post; TS info on our Website

bump

we are now part of thr DayZ RP community!

24th MEU has been around DayZ for quite a while. We have just recently had a huge amount of interest in the game and have had a ton of active players over the past few weeks. We have also made a big name on the DayZ RP community/server. Join today for one of the best group experiences you can encounter with an online gaming community! Always looking for new recruits!

• Like 1

24th MEU still looking for more recruits to help us bring peace back to Cherno on the day z rp server. Join us today to play with a great group of people.

Great group.

Started playing with them since january 2013.

Not only playing DayZ, we have multiple supported games that multiple people play.

Come and say hi if you're interested!

Great group.

Started playing with them since january 2013.

Not only playing DayZ, we have multiple supported games that multiple people play.

Come and say hi if you're interested!

About time someone else gets in here! I was tired of talking to myself:P Don't let that scare people away though we have quite the group of players!

Still looking for more members for our Fox (ARMA/DayZ) Company! Our Fox Company has been getting tons of attention lately will lots of new members and transfers.

How does the clan fare in the international scene ? for Americans only or EU ppl accepted, i got good english and understanding of the game. Thx

edit : I've been playing DayZ [on/off] for a year now

I play Arma 2 since it was released on Steam, so 3-4 years [roughly]

Edited by 4Lex

How does the clan fare in the international scene ? for Americans only or EU ppl accepted, i got good english and understanding of the game. Thx

edit : I've been playing DayZ [on/off] for a year now

I play Arma 2 since it was released on Steam, so 3-4 years [roughly]

We have a peeps from EU and a couple from downunder, like myself.

Everyone knows the more the merrier! If you don't like playing by yourself and are looking for a great group of people to play with, join us today!

I'd like to join.

Im 25+ of age in EU with fluent non native english.

I'd like to join.

Im 25+ of age in EU with fluent non native english.

Jump on our website and submit an application! We have many EU players.

A couple more recent applicants which is great to see!

Yep all companies have seen quite a jump in applicants! Just gotta keep getting the word out there!