Sign in to follow this  
haakon123cool

Skyping? Need a teammate

Hi my name is haakon and i am from norway. i talk very good english. put your skype or steam name in a comment and i will add u

Steam: fpsflint

Skype; troll.lol84

I dont have a mic but we can hook up on a couple of servers i know and hunt for loot and players. I normally play weekdays and weekends, weekdays 4PM GMT-6PM GMT this weekend i will be active a lot so we can hook up then also do u have DayZ commander? If you do add me my ingame name is Harvey

Steam: fpsflint

Skype; troll.lol84

I dont have a mic but we can hook up on a couple of servers i know and hunt for loot and players. I normally play weekdays and weekends, weekdays 4PM GMT-6PM GMT this weekend i will be active a lot so we can hook up then also do u have DayZ commander? If you do add me my ingame name is Harvey

I have added u :D

Steam: TheTamsen

I've played since the very beginning of the DayZ mod, and now I'm ready to return for some more.

Currently I'm planning to play this with my english friend Donovan, but if we could improve to a trio or maybe a squad, that would be nice.

Just one thing. I don't want to sit 6 guys on skype as it will be too chaotic; 3-5 people is and will always be the ideal size of a team.

Steam: Splendor Man

Im interested in playing as a team.

also i want to get rid of my bandit skin, so if we can be heroes thats fun.

Edited by God Dan