Sign in to follow this  
FlyingDutchman (DayZ)

GOOD survival server

Hello everyone

I am sure I am not just speaking for my self when I say that I am getting sick and tired of all the ''24/7daylight-starting gear-max vehicles'' bullshit servers.

So my question is if anyone knows a good European server wich focuses more on the survial, either on Panthera, Namalsk or Chernarus. All these new servers are doing my head in!

Your deffo not the only one dude. I'm also looking for something similar in EU preferably on Chernarus map

I know you guys are looking for an EU server, but i thought I'd throw one of our servers your way. Just in case you are interested. We recently just started a Mercenary Server.

No crazy starting gear. No third person. No death/Kill messages, no crosshairs.

The only things that have been added is a full moon, and weapon crates that spawn random like choppers but there are only a few of them. Also, we put minimal vehicles on the map.

Max Ping is set to 250 so you shouldn't have a problem playing there.

It is meant for the survivalist to test what they have learned in DayZ on a more "hardcore" playing field. If you guys are interested, check it out.

Search for ^EIN^ on commander or in game browser.

Here is the IP for direct connect.

173.193.48.137:3051

It is a fresh server that just started. We are looking to grow this one with some good solid players.

Edited by Reality

We run a whitelisted private hive based in the UK, we are looking to get a few more players on the server we are currently aiming for 25-30 players daily and are peeking at 20-25 at the minute.

As this is a whitelisted server the chances of hackers is virtually none. Our server has the hive backed up once every hour in case something major happens, it is also running on its own machine which is purely for DayZ and nothing else.

We are all about the survival aspect of DayZ and so we have increased/doubled the zombie count in every area that spawns them.

Hope you can come check us out!

Discussion Thread: http://dayzmod.com/f...or-new-players/ (http://tinyurl.com/beopaxv)

Whitelist System: http://dayz.frak.eu/whitelist/

Stats, Leaderboards and Forums: http://dayz.frak.eu/forum/

Edited by Forceh

I know you guys are looking for an EU server, but i thought I'd throw one of our servers your way. Just in case you are interested. We recently just started a Mercenary Server.

The only things that have been added is a full moon, and weapon crates that spawn random like choppers but there are only a few of them. Also, we put minimal vehicles on the map.

It is meant for the survivalist to test what they have learned in DayZ on a more "hardcore" playing field. If you guys are interested, check it out.

It is a fresh server that just started. We are looking to grow this one with some good solid players.

Thanks for the heads up but i need that 3rd person cam :lol:

Get yourself on our Day Z Taviana server mate, you will love it!

b_560_95_1.png

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads up but i need that 3rd person cam :lol:

No worries. We have thought a lot about third person on that server but decided against it for now for the immersion aspect.

Keep the info just in case things change :)

No worries. We have thought a lot about third person on that server but decided against it for now for the immersion aspect.

Keep the info just in case things change :)

Yeah if thats what your server is going for it definately makes more sense to not have 3rd person. Unfortunately tho if i spend more than 10 minutes in first person i start to get a headache :D

Will check that one out, though I like 3d person, you might say it's unrealistic, but the fact is, your real field of few is bigger than the field of few you have in 1st person. Thanks for telling me though!

Checked it out just now, 0 players and a ping of 170... still thanks for helpin me!

Interesting! :3

Hope yhou like the server, its well populated and well adminned. Balance is just about right.

We also have a Wasteland server;

b_560_95_1.png

Check out The Asylum (www.dayzasylum.com). It's in the US but on a very powerful backbone and server. Pings should be good from almost everywhere.

We have a very custom system; night time is enabled (although big cities have house lights on so they're a bit brighter), high end military loot has greatly reduced spawn so most fights happen with AKs and such, ammo is rarer, and other cool stuff like the ability to refuel at gas stations.

We focus on realism and survival. It's harder to get going than other servers, but that makes it more rewarding when you do.

We have a newly started survival server.

Not that populated yet but thou!

We use rMod but basically the server is vanilla Chern

We are trying to set a specific mood on the server. Picture normal DayZ but with an army presence in the area. Not that that does the survivors much good thou. They can request medevacs which means they get a pickup by a unarmed Blackhawck with medevac markings, they will then be transported to one of tree places. (you will need a green smoke for this)

Other then that we have build a survivors marked where survivors can barter.

Also we will be trying to implement an economy with sandbags and hedgehogs. We haven't figured everything out yet but for instance we are thinking about selling special player models for something like 10 sandbags or a vehicle shelter for 10 hedgehogs.

We also aim to make a couple of events every week where there will be a chance for some special loot or vehicles.

We will try to balance this as much as possible so the mood of DayZ doesn't get ruined.

Se server details below!

Hope to see you there some time :)

Best regards Odin

Hi I am looking for a server without gameplay mods (besides security) but just bare survival and I don't have good connection to the asylum even though I am US any options?