Sign in to follow this  
Otium

=SOAM= Survivors of Apocalypse Militia (BANDITS)

This is my friend i hope enjoy it thank you.

post-141784-0-93009500-1358294117_thumb.

post-141784-0-08706500-1358294137_thumb.

Edited by Otium

Skype Name: Kaleb Goodrich

In Game Name: Django

Role (First Choice): Spotter - I play with a couple friends and every time we run around together I am almost always the first person to spot other players or vehicles and I imagine that if it was my main priority I could do it even better.

Role (Second Choice): Scout - I am pretty good at sneaking around but I don't mind being the first to run into a loot area. If I come under fire I am also good at dodging bullets if I haven't already been hit by the first shot and I recover well and can trade fire with other players at a close to mid range with most guns effectively.

Play style: I am extremely cautious and have lived for a very, very long time on all the servers that I play on but that is because I am almost always alone or with 1-2 other people at a time. I almost always kill other survivors on sight unless the other player appears to be new to the game or is not a threat to me. I am pretty laid back and don't throw a hissy fit if I do happen to die which hasn't happened for a while.

Are you geared on any servers?: I play on a few servers and have really good gear along with a camp stocked full of supplies. I don't mind switching servers though and can get geared quickly anywhere especially with a group around me.

Why you want to join SOAM: I have been playing DayZ for quite some time now and for the last couple weeks I have though about starting a group as a leader but I don't mind being a member of a group that is already formed and already has leadership. I am looking for a group that has close knit set of friends so that I know its going to last and I would also like to foster in some of my own friends to dominate a server together.

How long have you been playing: I have been playing DayZ for a little over 3 months pretty heavily.

Describe yourself: I don't really understand how broad or vague you want my response to be... In general I am just pretty awesome =D

What time zone are you in?: Mountain

I can add you on skype tonight when I get home from work at about 2 A.M eastern time.

• Like 1

Skype Name:Oblivionscythe

In-Game Name:Illustrious

Role (First Choice) and why you think the role is appropriate for you:Sniper I tend to play in all shooters a sniper I have a decent steady aim altho i have a nervous twitch which sometimes causes me to miss shoots that count the most and this is something i need to learn to control i tend to always grab towards a sniper rifle or any kind of bolt action weapon cause of the accuracy and range it gives

Role (Second Choice) and why you think the role is appropriate for you:Scout i guess im quik with the fingers and reliable when it comes to sending over valuable information

Playstyle:Active sniper i guess not a sniper that sit ducks all waiting for a target but actually goes on the hunt and only camps when really needed

Are you geared on any servers?: No im quite new to Dayz Ive had the game for quite a while but never got to play of being alone and seeing all my friends dont like these type of games i havent play for more then a few hours

Why you want to join SOAM:Id like a fast past group which i can learn from while doing it I learn quite fast and i hope i can be off use other then that i just want people to play with

How long have you been playing:I guess you could say since release but that would be a lie seeing i only spend a few hours in game her and there

Describe yourself:Im a talkactive friendly person im in for a joke but when it comes to game faces on its time to roll i can be mature

What timezone are you in?:1+ gmt The netherlands

I hope i get a fair chance even it its just a trial spot

Skype Name: Joshua R Spencer

In Game Name: Paps

Role (First Choice): Assaulter - I am very good with close to mid range combat rifles and win almost all the fire fights I have ended up in.

Role (Second Choice): Medic - I am quick at rescuing friends while in combat and can also assist in the fire fight once I have saved another player.

Play style: I live for fire fights but I also don't mind patching someone up. On the servers I play on I am a bandit on half of them and the other half I am a hero. I am also very skilled with flying helicopters.

Are you geared on any servers?: On the servers I play on I have a ton of gear stock piled.

Why you want to join SOAM: Django and I are cousins and we are looking to join a group together.

How long have you been playing: A little over 3 months.

Describe yourself: I am laid back and I play video games just for the PvP aspect.

What time zone are you in?: West Coast

Just accepted everyones skype requests ty for adding. I will start to PM you guys if you are accepted.

Skype Name: thebeaver12321

In-Game Name: Connor (Changing it to Brian soon)

Role (First Choice) and why you think the role is appropriate for you: Nutcase, believe or not I do on every night server I play on, I find it fun also when I do, I usually sneak up on players. I have the stealth that is needed for this job.

Role (Second Choice) and why you think the role is appropriate for you: Medic, I enjoy playing that hero lifestyle and usually just always carry medical gear. I have a decent shot with the gun that I would use, also I have a character that already has medical gear on him.

Playstyle: Medic/Hero, I sometimes mess around depending on how I am feeling that night

Are you geared on any servers?: On the public hives I have a character near Cherno with a Remington and lots of medical gear.

Age: Don't judge me upon this but: 13 I have a deeper voice than normal and an a lot more mature. However sometimes I am a little goofy at night when I get really bored, but by then I would just get off.

Why you want to join SOAM: I have played the Lone-Wolf style too long and I long to be with other players.

How long have you been playing: For about 4 months

What timezone are you in?: Eastern Standard Time

Skype Name: splitz233

In-Game Name: Splitz

Role (First Choice) and why you think the role is appropriate for you: Nutcase: I do a lot of running through the main cities with hatchet, that's how i get my gear from other people.

Role (Second Choice) and why you think the role is appropriate for you: (Scout/Heavy). I excel at firefights and have around a 98% win rate out of all my fights, excluding lagg/hackers. M14 is my choice as a primary, but a m249 isn't bad either.

Playstyle: Aggressive, chace yo ass down kind of thing. Can be very tacticle but don't have the patience for it when playing by myself

Are you geared on any servers?: Yes some, been playing a lot of DayZ+ on US1, and some gear on public hive servers.

Why you want to join SOAM: Bandit clan, have buddies to always play with and kill people.

How long have you been playing: Since 1.2

Describe yourself: Laid back player, very knowledgeable about this game, and always someone to count on to be the cleanup guy

What timezone are you in?: PST (-8)

Skype Name:pahelms

In-Game Name:Jesse Pinkman

Role (First Choice) and why you think the role is appropriate for you: Nutcase I like running around and messing with ppl

Role (Second Choice) and why you think the role is appropriate for you: Any to help the team honestly I can hold my own in fire fights I could see myself taking up multiple roles if need

Playstyle: tacticle mostly I try to warn my group of ppl before I shoot so everyone can take shots

Are you geared on any servers?: on some but lately bein playing on my own and doing suicide missions pretty much

Why you want to join SOAM: lot of friends have quit playing dayz and need new ppl to join

How long have you been playing:7 months

Describe yourself:Well I work my playing times will change mostly between 10 pm till about 3am maybe earlier mabe later. I know the game loot spawns anything

What timezone are you in?:cst

Hey i opened a new server and im needing players to fill it so join and bring all of your freinds be the first gain knowlege create a base before anyone else :D

184.173.146.62:3034

I currently have an extra ghillie and MK Mod O 48. Please talk to me on skype about it and why it fits you.

Skype Name: scscowned

In-Game Name: protectadin

Role (First Choice) and why you think the role is appropriate for you:- spotter- I love this role in every way. I love the patience aspect of it, the teamplay aspect, and pretty much everything.

Role (Second Choice) and why you think the role is appropriate for you:- engineer/medic/scout- I think I'd fit these pretty well.

Playstyle: subconsciously defensive style of play and pretty tactical and i go with the best odds, i like to trick/outsmart other players and get creative with traps

Are you geared on any servers?: not really, lots of food and a revolver with lots of mags with an alice pack

Why you want to join SOAM: seems like a cool bunch, would love to play

How long have you been playing: a month or so

Describe yourself: easy going guy, love teamplay and i'm a teamplayer, i love pvp and i think it's an essential part of the game, i'm patient and i'm a quicklearner.

What timezone are you in?: +3 GMT

Edited by protectadin

Skype Name: Xmarkxi

In-Game Name: USSR Ivan

Role (First Choice) and why you think the role is appropriate for you: Scout / Assualt

IGood up close combat, not going to list I'm the best at this or that, seriously if you believe someone typing that, they probably just want to brag it out.

Role (Second Choice) and why you think the role is appropriate for you: Lower end sniper ( Rag sniper ) By this, I mean lower tier hand-me-down snipers such as the M24 or SVD which is one of my favorites, I don't enjoy using 50 calibers and again, generic role, everyone wants it, in b4 idabest sni3pdr cuz i kill f000g000ts in elktr0s

Playstyle: Gear up, fuck around

Are you geared on any servers?: Yupppppppppppp

Why you want to join SOAM: Bored, looking for a group

How long have you been playing: Dayz around 7 months, Arma 2 Oa about 2 years.

Describe yourself: King *@!&@!^&@&

What timezone are you in?: Eastern