Sign in to follow this  
TheKingpin

Small squad looking for private hive

Small squad of 4 players are looking for a private hive, we are not bandits prefer to play the survival side of the game. Yes I know there is a ton of threads advertising private hives, however personally I have never been on one before a couple of the squad members have.

Basically while there offline I'm posting and seeing if anybody can point us in the right direction towards a decent server.

I'm gonna shoot you over a PM about the private hive that I help to maintain, hope it's of use to you :). Our current player average is 10-15, we're aiming for 20-25 at the minute.

Our server is all about the survival aspect of the game and so we have increased/doubled the zombie count for most areas.

Edited by Forceh

The one in my sig ;) Rank 1 Taviana server in the UK, Rank 2 Taviana server in the world and Rank 27 of all dayz servers.

Active admins, lots of regular players and a few small clans. We also have a dedicated server on the way which will be running a few other maps as well. B)

You didnt mention where you are located. We have a fAirly new uk server (5 days old, check signature) and we are looking for more people to have mor pvp action. It has lots of vehicles and 24/7 dAytime. Cheers