Sign in to follow this  
Tasos (DayZ)

Character not saving

Hello there

I ve been playing dayz for a while and i am haviing the same problem all the time.My character is not saving,I am playing on official servers with a friend of mine(not hive)and we are both loosing our characters at the same time.We've been playing on several servers and when we logged into another one we started at the shore without our items.This has happened to me alot of times and it ruins my dayz expirience.I've also tried patching arma 2 but it didnt work.

Hello there

I ve been playing dayz for a while and i am haviing the same problem all the time.My character is not saving,I am playing on official servers with a friend of mine(not hive)and we are both loosing our characters at the same time.We've been playing on several servers and when we logged into another one we started at the shore without our items.This has happened to me alot of times and it ruins my dayz expirience.I've also tried patching arma 2 but it didnt work.

Same thing here, been playing late yesterday and I switch server because of darkness, I had to reset character. Today also, been starting all over all morning. Kinda sux, lost a well geared character, and many more since yesterday.

Same thing here, been playing late yesterday and I switch server because of darkness, I had to reset character. Today also, been starting all over all morning. Kinda sux, lost a well geared character, and many more since yesterday.

I have submited a ticket to the dayz team if theres a fix ill let you know