Sign in to follow this  
mikemike0627

looking for a groups/clan

im looking for a group of people to play dayz with b.c playing alone is hard and not alot of fun. i am a new player so im not all that good but i do learn quick.

Hope to hear from a group soon

You should consider the STARS there are about 5 of us and we have our own server.

Our server helps new people like yourself so feel free to drop in anytime!

our IP is: 173.193.48.137:308

Edited by Geralt Of Rivia

You should join us at [TOXK] we also have our own server and a vent! we are friendly and I will personally teach you myself, our community has fun all the time, so if you want to join us just search TOXK in the servers. if you have any questions just add my steam ID aramilnailo183 or message me here.

Supremus Conquestum

I'm looking for some players who would be interested in joining our little clan on the map celle. It is a mainly PvP based clan rivalling with another clan which we will be sharing the server with. If you like shooting people in the face then you are more than welcome! We are already helping most people who ask nicely, but kill those who take it upon theirselves to attack us, we WILL engage the enemy clan at all times, unless deemed unnecessary by a higher command.

Classes/Jobs

Cook: Cooks food for the group, carry's lots of food, gets food for the group.

Healer: Carry's lots of medical supplies for the group and heals people.

Negotiator: Goes out and talks to survivors for the group.(TENDS TO DIE A LOT)

Mechanic: Carry's vehicle parts and fixes vehicles for the group.( DOESN'T ME HE DRIVES ALL OF THEM)

Driver: Drives group from place to place.(YOU DONT DRIVE HELIS!)

Sniper: Stays out of towns and covers group from afar.(Pretty boring if you ask me...)

Planner: You help plan missions.

JOIN US ON TEAM SPEAK3!:64.154.38.226:9231

Andrew and friends would love to have you. Pm for more Info and I hope to see you soon.

Blood Brigade is Recruiting, Speak to Lone Wolf, Daddy Caldwell, Josh or Very Small Rocks. ts55.gameservers.com:9231

yo. check out http://not.enjin.com. The recruitment process is there to weed out the derps - we're tired of recruiting incompetent rambling idiots. It's OK if you are new; if you're a fast learner we'll get you to a good place.

We are a group of friends who play together. Right now about 4 regular players. Most of us play daily. We're all 24+ yrs old. We've been playing since DayZ release last year. Some of us are armed forces so when we get serious, we are effective. We like to bitch at each other and have a good time. We play DayZ and Wasteland (and I44)

Check out this video to get an idea of gameplay with us (its a wasteland clip). It's long but comprehensive in terms of what we're like in down time, and how we react under fire.

Hey mate, check out vindictive gamers, we host two servers chernarus and taviana, we are a friendly growing community. Hop in TS with us if you want to play a game

Teamspeak IP: 203.46.105.36:20030

Forums: vindictivegamers.com

About us / Events we host: vindictivegamers.com/index.php?/topic/352-and-we-are-live/#entry1070

im looking for a group of people to play dayz with b.c playing alone is hard and not alot of fun. i am a new player so im not all that good but i do learn quick.

Hope to hear from a group soon

Join our teamspeak: ts.dayzhorror.com